Reviews for The Fifth Of Four
Zarohk Korobase chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Great story. Vey Gaimanesque with the origin of each horseperson, and Pratchettesque in the need for them to be believed in. Awsome story overall, and really captures the authors' writing style.
The Wakka Man chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Goodness. That's an... interesting concept.

Well played, though!
Murasaki Hikari chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
I must say, I enjoyed this story as much as 100 Things Crowley Would Do despite the fact that there was no humor. You have a very unique and mesmerizing way with words and I must admit, I'm rather envious of your prowess. I loved this story all around, but I particularly loved the way you described how all the Horsemen (and women) came about. It adds a lot to their character and shows a different, almost familial, side to what we're shown in the book. Thank you so much for sharing this with everyone on ! :D
fledge chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Amazing how you get an idea as this. Absolutely - this fifth one of the Four is just the thing now. and will most likely get the most powerful one of them too.
Elsa2 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
She's a busy Horsewoman! If 2008 was when she was born, 2009 might be when she learns to walk. Scary!

(Liked the line: "Someone was born on Christmas Day. No, someone else.")
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Wicked. (I mean that in all possible senses).

Although I do believe she was born during the South Sea Bubble or even earlier, her latest incarnation surely stalks among us (though her sister used to help the Pinkertons aim their gun at striking miners, mind).
Ivvic chapter 1 . 1/4/2009