Reviews for Burn
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
So hot and sweet love the imagery

Maria
slaygirl chapter 1 . 12/4/2001
Okay you have to do one from Darien's POV from T3PoC, the tarp one. Now for the actual review part, this was really good. I like your 'style' of writting and I hope you write more of these, many more if possible, and if you could make a happy one where they get together (Im a big D/C shipper) :D Keep it up!
amber chapter 1 . 12/4/2001
wow, that's deep... very nice, you should add some chapters or a sequel tp this about dariens pov on the same subject. cool story!
Gorgolo Chick chapter 1 . 12/3/2001
Very intense, very clear. I like your ability to make emotions palpable. I, as an unofficial Hobbes Honey, would love to know what about her reactions toward Bobby. She was really coming on to him hard in the last scene of Three Phases of Claire. And had before in Germ Theory.
roguegal17 chapter 1 . 12/1/2001
Very poetic, emotional and introspective. You had me hooked from the very first line. I hope that continue with this story, perhaps putting Darien through the same self-analysis that Claire put herself through. Also, I think it was an excellent choice of title; it really fit the piece. Thanks for sharing.
mardel chapter 1 . 12/1/2001