Reviews for Would you like cheese with your whine?
tau.soul chapter 1 . 3/8
I liked it but the ending seemed forced. Everything just ended so happily and quickly. Your writing got choppier, and more rushed, and it had a totally different feel then the rest of your writing. And your dialogue was great most of the time, except for in Haruhi's whine. As a tip try saying your dialogue aloud. It'll make it more natural sounding. But overall, lovely story. I just have an inner editor that wants to make good writing better.
Acidic Lover chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
This was an awesome story! Greta job, I loved it!
DragonFire Princess chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Love the story, Hope you'll update ASAP!
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Overall a great story. I kinda felt bad for the other hosts at first when she let them have it, but they deserved it. I enjoyed the last part but I think the scene at Haruhi's was a little rushed.
ChocoResha chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
I've read this before some time before, but I'm not so sure if I've reviewed. I don't think so though so here I am. First off, I love the title! xD "Would you like cheese with your whine?" Ahahaha. I laugh every time I see it! And I like the ending of the story, by the way. It did seem a little sudden though. Anyways, I like your style of writing :]
xxbloodlustxx chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
I hope you make a sequal to this!
BellaLegosi chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
That was good... very angry lol but still good.

You should do another chapter (Y)
Jesi and Frost chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
lol XD awsomness

namu and the EDOD
fire dragonheart chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
midnight shadow of darkness chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Ah! I so totally luv KyouyaxHaruhi pairing the most! I really thought this story was totally cute. Keep on writing KyouyaxHaruhi pairings. :)
CobaltHeart chapter 1 . 1/4/2009

So hilarious. Though you might want to edit through her rant there were some letters messed up ex: taht instead of that.
Lady Auzie chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
It was cute, I enjoyed it.
sonata hirano chapter 1 . 1/3/2009