Reviews for Cold
deelove1 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Stop being disgusted and get out of that bed!
The Dragon Mage chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
So, I was reading your epic, epic review for To Be a Vessel again and I was like, I need a distraction, I shall read her fic if I know the fandom.

So I did! And it's awesome! Alexander and Hephaestion always fascinated me, partly because the main historical debate about them is who was top. Historians and fangirls actually talk about very similar things.

I always like short stories that curl perfectly around themselves; I love the 'cold' symbolism and the way Alexander is repelled by himself but keeps on doing it anyway; it sounds like him, the willful bastard.

And an ending note: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GOOD ALEXANDER SLAAASH HOORAY!
anime lover3693 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
And you should be Alexander!

XD sorry i just love Hephestion. Nice story.

Shame on you, Alexander!
Shiore chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
CONTINUE! you must! XD
Norrsken chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Hello Emma,

I like this short tale. You bring us the troubles of the Alexander - Bagoas - Hephaestion triangulation in very few words, but they give us the vivid imagery of guilt and a troubled mind. *Your* Alexander knows that he is doing something very wrong, he ought to be with Hephaestion instead! The feelings of cold becomes a powerful image for his guilt and remorse.

All the best wishes and hoping that you might write some more Alexander stories,

/ NorthernLight
M chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Only one word to say: brilliant! Love the depth captured in such few words.
Tribalshimmy chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Thank you for this, I like the fact that Alexander is blaming the drink and that he's feeling a tad guilty for taking pleasure from Bagoas.
Lysis chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Hi, your story is short, but very sweet. Poor Alexander feeling guilty about leaving Hephaistion all alone. I liked and hope that you'll write more as it seems to beg for more. Thanks for sharing.