Reviews for Perception
dhampire712 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Honestly speaking I could totally see this happening in either the anime or manga XD nice!
Abiglad chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This was very short, yet sweet and simply. I like simply no complications. Just like Junior and Anita. Thanks for the quick read.
Favorite of Chaos chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
one word AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
F Y E.enchanted chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Omg, I love this. It would've been better if my sister and her friend would've shut up so I could read in peace... but it was really good
420blazeitloserz chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
That was how I like to say, FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC! I would favorite this but then my older sister would see it and I don't exactly think that's a good idea so just pretend I did.
Phoenix Miko chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
mischievously cute... :D
Yue Ryong - Shadowborne chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Aw... those two are always quite sweet together. I feel all soft and fluffy now.
A Raven Is Like A Writing Desk chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Sweet xDD Haha. Junior is so innocent. :D
Diedre D'Nai chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
No Death threats or harassments, but I did enjoy that. Heh, junior can be such a dweeb. _
Arienna Natalitha chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
wow! It's been a while since I read FF of different animes, and you practically made me soaring with sweetness!

Ugh! They're so damn cute, but not as innocent as I think.

But one thing bothers me... how did Junior suddenly flipped his innocent thoughts so quickly and came up with the idea that he's in love with her, even though he has stated for himself in the opening passages that he doesn't understand the feelings he's having? .

Other than that, I really enjoyed this! Thank you for writting!

-Rena-
layalatania chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
hello, I really do enjoy anita and junior stories there are so few of them unfortunately though. I thought the story was very cute and quirky due to Juniors just plain naiveness but i did find the story to be a bit out of character and not really pertaining to the characteresations of anita and juniors reactions at the end.

in all it was a well done story but a bit far from how in my opinion anita and junior would react to each other and what not.