Reviews for Crack stories or Legolas vs Me
Laura chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
This isn't like any other story I have read and I just don't know what to say about is worded well and makes sense,but I just don't know what to say.
Valiant Flower chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
*grin* Funny.
rosethorn59 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Wow, this was really good! I love parodies and you do them so well. Keep at it...I want more, more, more...!
potterfan2006 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
OMG! that was so funny yes you need to do more of these. plese please please please do more of these!
True Colours chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Harsh! I like this idea, but I think you should have maybe done a few more jokes in the 'instant message' line, and I don't get why he wanted the mobile phone. You went on about torturing him, so we should have seen more of what the author is doing to him, and vice-versa. Make it a battle of minds, with Legolas being pushed round but at the same time managing to annoy the author through his character. So the character is Legolas's weapon, and the plot is the author's!
Dis Thrainsdotter chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
I must say that I wonder what will happen next, so I look forward to the next chapter.
teeny-weeny-munchkin chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
rtg7y6t yfttdrf 65r 65yftrt tdfg6r5 6shr5.

Good cliffhanger, not many people can make munchkin beat its head on the keyboard like that.

I didn't understand the significance of the cell, did he simpley seek to annoy her with it for a joke or did I miss something?

Well done, we'll be waiting for the next chapter, keep at it :)
22 | « Prev Page 1 2