Reviews for The Dream we share
jpze101 chapter 22 . 1/8/2014
Omg it was so good i need more i love it
Wanderer chapter 4 . 11/22/2013
Sigh...No, I tried, but this is just so ridiculous. The first few chapters are so chopped up I can barely understand what's happening and the constant caps rape and thousand exclamation marks, we get it, you want to make this "Karl" a believable character, unfortunately, you failed.

He's so God damn annoying, I highly doubt anyone actually cares about him, or any of the other characters, because they're all just cardboard cut outs. And considering the point of this whole chapter is to make us empathise with your ideal self insert, there's a big problem.

To put it in the simplest terms, this reads like a children's book. Maybe some people want to read the Gruffalo or Goldie Locks, but unfortunately, I do not.
JC chapter 20 . 8/10/2011
Great

Will you update the idea of Gundam?

Maybe a Gundam seed/X-Men,s crossover,being a into a Coordinators,killed the X-gene.

Majorty of Mutants and Croordinators have a deep distrust/hate each other,but a hand full can be friends like Kira and Flay.

Flay can be a Mutant with abilities allowing her to pilot a Mobile suit as Good as a Zaft Red coat.
deathwing chapter 19 . 7/11/2011
if you're reading this please start writing the next chapter of Gundam Seed Destiny or Liberty i would appreciate it if you would please start finishing that up
00virtuezero chapter 19 . 6/27/2011
Man that was intense. Good fight between Sabertooth and Kevin. Also I enoyed every moment that prick Agent Jackson got punched! I wonder if this a foreshadowing for Apocalpyse; since Warren's wings were ripped off and I know in the comics he gets metallc wings when he becomes the Horsemen of Death. So father and son finally met, Azazel and Nightcrawler. Outwardly they are similar, but in every other way they diffrent. Oh and you may want to check your Inbox; I've sent you the profile of Cain's Gundam the Fenrir. Tell me what you think please. Anway awsome chapter.
00virtuezero chapter 17 . 6/2/2011
Wow that was pretty instense fight. So someone made android copys of the X-men. Probaly trying replace them or something like that. The X-force is here and ready to kick some ass. Oh by the way if you forgot when Nightstalker is able drain some blood from a mutant, he gets their powers temporaily. It usally last about 2 to 3 min. Give or take. Still it may cause him to go beresk a bit because of all that power. Also he has a super sonic screech like bat. Thank you for using him and looking forward to the next chapter.
kingsdaughter613 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Sounds very interesting so far. One thing, Magneto's name is MAX EISENHARDT. Not Eric Lenscherr. Lenscherr is an alias. Sorry, that just REALLY irritates me. Otherwise, really interesting. Very vivid imagery. Keep up the good work.
King of Monsters chapter 4 . 7/26/2009
Cool so far, is Forge going to make a new body for Karl?