Reviews for Firewhiskey
Pome chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
Wow. I actually remember this fic. It is still as hilarious as before:D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Why do you call Ron by his first name but Draco by his last? I mean there is no need. Oh and every other word does not need to be Ron this or Draco that, pronouns are used for a reason.
despicableme chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Very funny, Im laughing like a crazy person :D I dont think it was pointless, too bad you dont want to make it longer...
bubblesfreak chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
This is bloody fantstic! So funny and hot lol
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
O my god, this was awesome! I laughed so hard!
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Lol! loved the last line! Great lil fic!

:D
BlackWingedDemon chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Nomrally I prefer to have Draco as the bottom, but damn...that was a smut-tastic story!
NotaPunk chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
cho-chan09 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
I got shitfaced just reading this! That was all kinds of awesome, and I totally got my fix. _
K.Henderson chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
I wonder what happened the next day
AiryFairy chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
fskfjhwioghlskghslg

-several hours later coherent thought processes return-

Wow ... yum ... I don't think I can find vaguely real words to describe the sexy hot yumminess of this fic. khflsagfhwkegb;ksg

Thank you -goes back to dreamy fantasy land-
yoyochan chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
HI,I'm a fan from CHINA,I do love this story is so interesting and hoooooot!I wonder if i can translate the entire article into Chinese. Could you just give me the right? Pleeeease~I'll send you a link when I've done it.

my email´╝î
southern-punk chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
oh my gosh.. that was quite possibly the funniest/sexiest thing I've ever read. Remarkably done, lovey.

Haha I just wish I knew what happened after Ron and Draco realized what they'd done. Can you say awkward situations?
Bumblebookie chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I'm too lazy to sign in.

This was hot, and this was amusing.

Yum.

Please continue with the hogwarts mystery one, I want to know more.
fatima chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
omg! that last part was hilarious! i loved the sex scene, so hawt! ron and draco sure had a surprise! good job!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »