Reviews for Firewhiskey

it was great
mjmusiclover chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
draco & ron screwed, that is definietely hot :D
Alpaca Farm chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
hehehhe fuck puppy!Ron lol i love how Draco doesnt know its a boy
XZeePoisonousOneX chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
HOLY EFFING HELL! THIS WAS AWESOME! I LAUGHED AND EVERYTHING! So god! I don't usually read slash, if I'm gonna be honest, but my mates do, and I buckled under the peer pressure. I really enjoyed this, written so well and without a mistake in sight! And amusing too! AWESOME! I never thought a ron draco pairing would work so well, but you set it up brilliantly. And it's really hot! Ahem... Shall I just... excuse myself now? Yeah, I think that's a must.

Really awesome, absolutely love it!
MSYOU chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Wow this was really and I mean really good *-* adding to faves :D
elegantapsara chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
OMG! hahaha that was soo funny, i was cracking up the entire time, man you should write more like this one!
chickie chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
O.O idk what made me laugh harder; the titles or the people... Greatest most funniest fic ever! I cant stop laughing. I am wondering what exactly happen afterward though.
Rin5o chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I've read this fic a while ago, but keep re-reading it from time to time. It's hilarious! and seriously hot too))

I see people want a sequel. I have to say, I have no idea what it could even be like.. If you ever want to write it, know that I'll definitely read it.
william chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
awesome make more like this
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
This absolutely brillant! XD Druken sex at Hogwarts? That's hilarious! XP Oh man, you're a genius!
Jake chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
*Drools everywhere* I like this one. It's so funny at the end, when you're hearing (reading?) Hermione's thoughts. And the way Draco calls Ron a fuck puppy, that's priceless. *grin* THumbs up to this one.
May La Nee chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
This is brilliant. : I absolutely love Draco's reasoning! XD Ooh I'm so faving this. XD
Mister Jackkkk chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Wow... This is so bloody good and pointless PWP, very nice! I must look up more of your stories.

I enjoyed this greatly, the writing is wonderful, and absoloutly hilarious. _

Thank-you for the entertainment.
Dani4ever chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
OMG! please a sequel now! awesome! I was laughing soo hard at the end hahaha :) really please please please do a sequel, it was perfect!
Whoever chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
No, you're doing it again. I know you keep updating once in a while to attract people's attention, but it's really annoying and unfair to the others, so please stop.
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »