Reviews for A Right Jolly Old Elf
Mini Nicka chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
That was so funny, I loved it!
Starship Phoenix chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
THIS IS SO FUNNY!
Moonprincess92 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
I absolutely loved the ending. I loved all of it. Shot. D
Kelly123 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
YAY!

I lurve funny Emmett stories, and i lurve Christmas, so this thing? The best of both worlds!

For some reason, i absolutely cracked up at the "ho, ho, ho" line from Jake, so typical. You even made me able to almost stomach Nessie, an astounding feat in and of itself.

Quite nice.
raleighlane chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
That was absolutely hilarious. You had me in stitches! Thanks for posting!
Felicity Holly chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
This is genius. You are seriously talented, I hope you know that. :)

The story actually made me laugh out loud. The end was amazing. "Are lap dances part of ninja vampire mode?" :D

And "Because Jasper is a D- Dodo Bird." I practically brought the house down. :D Thanks for cheering me up.
patch138 chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Very Cute!
Lady Saffir chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Thank you for making my husband look at me and roll his eyes. I couldn't stop laughing throughout this little piece. :)
Holly chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Lol, christmas with the vamps! Very funny!
Salvatoreee chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
lol how funny! really like this story
Indredi chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Nicely done- I laughed out loud when the Dreidel song was included in the list, and certainly appreciated it being put to use! I also loved Alice's quip: "Oh, Hush puppy. Don't be such a blue heeler." Everyone has good blonde jokes, but I think most of the "dog" jokes fall flat a lot of the time... that one was quite funny!

Happy Holidays!
Tiggrmommi chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
“Oh, hush, puppy. Don’t be such a blue heeler.”

LMAO LMAO LMAO...

Loved it! Too funny!
Craving2Read chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Thanks for the laughs! A really fun one-shot. Great sense of humor.
Dragonfly-09 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Ha! Total and complete awesomeness! Love the addition of Seth in his elf-suit, many writers tend to forget about him but he's a good character. And I'm REALLY glad we didn't have to hear Emmetts thoughts on the Christmas-Rosalie... I think I might throw up if we did :P
omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! that is HILARIOUS.
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »