Reviews for A Right Jolly Old Elf
Paradox-Thoughts-16 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
That was hilarious! Poor Seth...he's my fave character...that was torture. Great blonde joke! Seriously...I'm blonde and still love blonde jokes. W-O-W...so how old is Nessie? Is it her first Christmas?
Bloodfeeder13 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
OMG. gotta love Guitar Hero. hehe.

Funny, funny.

Lee
Selonianth chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
oh mama even i think that rosalie would be HOT in that costume
tanwellman chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
SO CUTE! This is the best Twilight Christmas story I've read.

Are you doing to do more chapters? I would LOVE to see the party at the school. And I love "Cullen Hero." What I would give to play that! lol

Thanks for sharing Marcy and Robin!
SomethingCuteandCreative chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
hahahaha wow! Oh my gosh. That was amazingly funny! I love the last line! Great Job!
siDEADde chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Sob...I wanted this story! Darn you Blondie and your quick connection and foresight to get your kids gone during the auction!

This is total win...I'm so glad it was shared with everyone!
kitkatkat chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Tss. Marcy, I've really missed your fanfics. :D
JenRar chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
ROFLMAO Fantastic! VERY funny. :D Loved it.
horizontal stripes43 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
OH MY GOD THAT WAS SO HILARIOUS! GAH! BEST DARN TWILIGHT HUMOR I HAVE EVER READ! IT ROCKED! YOU SHOULD GET A MILLION TRILLION REVIEWS! and i liked the condom reference! lol my friend and i LOVE that story!

good job! ;)

LOVED IT!1
blondie AKA robin chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
I LOVE IT! Hush, puppy - it's awesome! Thanks so much...glad to see those condoms went to a good use!
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Haha, that was really cute! xD Everyone was perfectly in character, and I liked a lot of the lines (including Jacob's,Jasper's, and Nessie's:P).Nice job!
lemon-of-the-tent chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Haha! I can imagine that happening! I really loved this - made me all full of Christmas Cheer, it did!

I also adore Nessie's last line - 'twas hilarious. :)

Um... happy christmas, as apparently it's still happening. :D Can't wait to read more!

Regards

Lemon
katmom chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
This was great!

I wonder if they made her CHANGE before letting her loose on the kidlets...LOL!

Thanks for sharing!