Reviews for Proposals Are Ugly Affairs
DTFan chapter 9 . 5/17/2010
Ok, I'll review the last chapter. This was really good and entertaining. I'm kinda dissapointed it's over. I liked the epilogue part. Especially Riley's reference to "the talk".
Allie chapter 9 . 7/17/2009
YAY! I like it. Very awesome story. I like the epilogue, very cute and hilarious... :) Looking forward to more stuff in the future!
Golden-Heart chapter 9 . 7/16/2009
Ha ha ha ha ha. The interaction between Chuck and his Uncle was hilarious... and yes, I read the story behind his name; I LOVED that oneshot, by the way.

I am so happy you didn't give Riley a girl! I um, somewhat despise stories like that, especially Riley/OC people who go into the movies that type of thing... BLAH.

Also, I can't wait to read the rest of your other stories! Most of mine are in outline/in production mode as well; I'm DYING to sign up desperately...

Great, great, great, nay, AWESOME story. I thoroughly enjoyed and loved it, and can't wait for more!
Golden-Heart chapter 8 . 7/16/2009
Aw... and I'm LATE again! I am so sorry, Jaeh. This chappie was so cute! Especially the Ben/Abby moment. Sweetness!

Now, I suppose, on to the WEDDING! )
LoremIpsum chapter 9 . 7/16/2009
DAW Thankies for the thankies XD I srsly can't wait to beta ur other story _~
Golden-Heart chapter 7 . 6/11/2009
Ah, this chapter was SO sweet. I felt tears coming into my eyes when Abi found her Ben.

Riley's line at the end was so cute... and so Riley (Sighs): "Ben, I thought we talked about stuttering." Riley grinned, scolding Ben playfully. "You were going to pull this off here you are, lying on the pavement." He shook his head. "You made us worry, man."

Of course dear lovable ole Riley was worried SICK! Ben's like his older brother! I love it.

Evil cliffie! Yay! Update soon! Awesome chapter, Jaeh!

Golden-Heart chapter 6 . 6/11/2009
Man, I'm somewhat late... you have two updates already, girl! Good job!

Hooray for Riley! I love how you show his concern for Ben, he's so worried. Oh and for Abigail, too.

Abigail is very stubborn, it must be because she's German. She loves her dear Ben so much... though I'm still annoyed with her because she nearly threw him away once. XP.

Oh I LOVE Riley... I LOVE hiim, I LOVE him, I LOVE him, I LOVE him, I LOVE him. *Smiles rapturously*

I also adore Ben's visitations from the past as well. They're awesome.
Dillyn Breeze chapter 7 . 6/10/2009
Aww Jaeh, I love you! You make Ben and Abigail so cute together! XD I felt so bad for poor did a really good job describing his physical and emotional struggle through his crazy ordeal. Also, you did take him through several *real* symptoms of hypothermia, so it was quite believable. And, the rubberband ring was quite cute I must say. :) But...

Considering his luck, he better let Abigail stick to the actual planning of the wedding!

I'm looking forward to your next update XD
LoremIpsum chapter 7 . 6/10/2009
i don't get why more people don't review this story T_T
Allie chapter 7 . 6/9/2009
That was a REALLY GREAT update. I'm glad they found him. The poor guy didn't even get his answer. PLEASE UPDATE SOON! This is a very interesting story.
BraveMustang chapter 5 . 5/24/2009
This is a great story! A classic example of Murphy's Law - if it can go wrong, it will go wrong. I want to know what happens next!
Dillyn Breeze chapter 5 . 4/4/2009
Great chapter! Poor Ben...he's injured and freezing..aww! :( I thought your description of his walk/crawl back to his car was really great...loved all his various thoughts and then hearing grandpa and dad's voices. And aww, thinking about Abigail kept him sweet :)

Riley got him socks for Christmas! How cute is Good thing though-since they were able to recognize it as belonging to Ben and no longer on Ben's foot! Hope Riley gets to him soon! Ben needs rescued!

Great job...I want to know what happens so update soon, yes?
Golden-Heart chapter 5 . 4/3/2009
*Gasps* So that explains where Riley was! Oh, I hope they ok, Riley finds him... Boy, for 'ol Ben, proposals ARE ugly affairs.. And I was only wondering because RILEY is my favorite character(Obviously), and Ben's "brother" which I'm actually working in a fanfic that is being drafted by hand first...

Man, I hope Ben finally gets to propose to his girl! Please don't disappoint him. Hee hee. But we all adore disappointing Riles, don't we? And if anyone thinks my penname is strange, that's because it's a Dragon name that I stole from another story I've currently began and have not finished. It's not Fanfiction. *Laughs* I LOVE RILEY!
Aimme chapter 4 . 4/1/2009
Great chapter! Poor Ben. I look forward to more!

Golden-Heart chapter 4 . 3/31/2009
Oh man, poor Ben. By the way, where's Riley? He was conspiciously absent here... Will Ben ever get his girl? Oh, and I thought the quote was also very funny... Beware of intense German women!

"If I don't die from this, Abigail is going to kill me" UPDATE PLEASE.