Reviews for Timeless
iawesome213 chapter 4 . 11/2/2009
make more please!
Killed in the crossfire chapter 4 . 6/14/2009
i read the flame, and trust me, the one who wrote it better get the maessage, you don't like it, then there are three simple steps: stop reading, go back to the page you were on before reading. read a different story. if they cant do that then they ARE stupid enough to flame someone
Curly96 chapter 4 . 3/9/2009
My name is Maria too!I'm almosr fully bipolar.I get distrcted easily by like shiny thing and stuff and then someone will be like "you are like so weird" and then I'll be like all annoyed at them but I know I'm , wher's mitchie/Michelle/nameless nurse going next?
CrayonsPink chapter 4 . 2/7/2009
This is a great story! I LOVE it! I can't wait to see what happens next!
turnupthemusicx chapter 4 . 1/30/2009
Dun dun dun! LOL! 'Civil War'..I wonder what you guys can come up with..if i were the characters, I would be scared! LOL!

I have no idea why this 'anon' thing would flame Mya or any of you guys, you stories are awesome and really dont deserve it! They are just jealous, just b/c they can't think of great, unique ideas, and write them, they have to grill others :

Keep It Up Guys

Jadey;
Angielala chapter 4 . 1/29/2009
I really wanna know what happens next!

Great writing!

Is Austen the guy who was writing a bunch of really great stories and then deleted them all?

I sent you guys a message about that, thanks for replying (:

If he's reading this, tell him to write again!
AbbyBaybiiee chapter 4 . 1/29/2009
i reckon all your stories are awesome

update soon :)
E.A.L.Runaway chapter 4 . 1/29/2009
Oh how funny! I loved the chapter! Civil War was a fun place to "drop" her. Evidently Caitlyn and Nate are going to be everywhere. Will there be a place that their not? I don't understand why they didn't drop her with some kind of knowledge about what's going on. Like how to treat somebody who got shot. I mean, she should really know some things when they "drop" her. She would be totally out of place without knowing anything. Tooth fairy's assitant? Ha thats funny. Can't wait for more!
SerenityEndymion chapter 4 . 1/29/2009
Mya, who the hell is stalking you? I'll find 'em and have Pyro blow 'em up. LOL. I liked the chapter! Can't wait for more!
ThatsNoneofYourBusiness chapter 4 . 1/29/2009
I like! So Shane's a total jerk again? *sighs* will the dork ever change? :) thanx for updating!
ThatsNoneofYourBusiness chapter 3 . 1/28/2009
Its like Romeo and Juliet! How creative! And NNRGH! Must the parents always barge in at the worst time? I know my parents would do that...
ThatsNoneofYourBusiness chapter 2 . 1/28/2009
Oh, so cute! I like the ending kiss! Got get 'im Mitchie!
ThatsNoneofYourBusiness chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Hey, this is good, I like how you use Kevin's name!
turnupthemusicx chapter 3 . 1/28/2009
Gah...That was just so sweet! I totally agree with you on the 'Parting is such sweet sorrow', it is soo romantic! I love SMITCHIE!

UPDATE SOON PLEASE!

Jadey;
Your wake-up call bitchpart2 chapter 3 . 1/28/2009
Mya, Mya, Mya...what did I tell you.

To get off fanfiction!

This is worse than the cooking story. Time travel are you fuking serious. That is so stupid. And Shane seem like a total retard. Parting is such sweet sorrow...stupid.

See...i feel bad for your co-writers. But this idea is so stupid you must write this by yourself. If i was your co-writer...i would have ditched you be now.

Where will Mitchie go next! I hope its your house to beat the shit out of you for making her a character in a retarted story idea.

Good flaming you again.. ;)