Reviews for Parties and Bets
Tommy-yomz chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
Please continue your "Parties and Bets: Special Edition". Thanks! And I want to suggest something... If Tomoyo lose make Sakura and Tomoyo wear Tomoyo's costume for Sakura... Thanks! Bye and Update, please!
blue lace chapter 2 . 8/29/2004
oh oh special adition please!
Miryah chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
Gurl, you're a cazey, but it's kool! and wierd, and a lil confusing, and-u get da point ; sure! i'd love a good 'special edition' to Parties N' Bets! write soon!
firestorm chapter 1 . 9/25/2002
hi hi hi() this is great so when is the next chapter coming
firestorm chapter 2 . 7/31/2002
o my god this is so good i can't wait to find out what's going to happen next ()
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
hey, do the strip poker chapter make it SS ET please! for me?
PrincessLesse chapter 2 . 7/16/2002
Cuties! I like it... and I'm off to read the Special Edition. I think your Bunny in the beginning was very funny... *coughs* sorry, did I just say I read the A/N's... I didn't. That was just a figment of your imagination... O.o;;

LessE
crystal-chan chapter 2 . 6/12/2002
YES YES! I WANT THAT! PLEASE?
Joey chapter 2 . 6/12/2002
YES YES YES! I WANT A SPECIAL EDITION!
iwasateenager chapter 2 . 6/12/2002
Yes, I really really want a special edition because seeing the very kawaii Eriol doing

evil pranks on very *very* kawaii hottie Syaoran is really fun *vegeta smirk*
Ashley chapter 2 . 6/12/2002
Please make the special edition.
silverfang chapter 2 . 6/12/2002
yyayayayaya u should nOw plz hurry up and do da next chpt Im high ! lol _
ikari129 chapter 2 . 6/12/2002
Cool! I liked it. umm will you post the special edition of this story? I wanna read about the pranks D
lil Cherry Blossom chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
Yes! You should soooooooooo write another! Yur really good! Strip Poker! and if possible, stick in a bit of truth or dare and some prank phonecalls! *evil grin
Nakuru chapter 2 . 6/12/2002
peas do the special edition thing, PEAS?

C Ya! _