Reviews for The Sound of Silence
WithoutLove.LifeIsLike chapter 2 . 3/12/2010
Oh I would love a sequel to this!
OwlPostAgain7 chapter 2 . 3/10/2009
I really like this story!
seashell118 chapter 2 . 3/6/2009
If you could see me right now, you would laugh. This is because I am currently staring at my computer screen with my mouth so wide my jaw may have disconnected. Why, you may ask? Because I was completely blown away by this! This story is incredible! You totally deserved first place!
Alice Danielle chapter 2 . 3/6/2009
This is the greatest, most amazing fic about Bella's months without Edward I have ever read. (: I love it. You are an amazing writer.

Loves,

Alice Danielle
callmefall chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Wow... I honestly think that this was better than anything in New Moon! Better written, more expresive of how Bella is feeling... Just, supremely awesome! Congrats on winning!
Baron Hotschaft Von Hugenstein chapter 2 . 2/20/2009
thanks so much for the entry! this is good stuff, but i can't tell you more 'cause i'm not allowed to show any preference ;) the results will begin to be posted on February 27, in one week. if you want to see them, put "Silence" on story alert, because that's where the postings will go. thanks, and good luck!

peace, love, and Jasper

Miranda
timetravellingvampirewithawand chapter 2 . 1/28/2009
three cheers to the new stephenie meyer! hip hip hooray hip hip hooray hip hip hooray
notebk24 chapter 2 . 1/20/2009
omg this is so cool! you should continue it (i know it says complete but... stil... maybe? :D)
Kitty Creeper chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Much Much better! Thank you for chaning it. It sounds amazing!
Kitty Creeper chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
This is the same chapter! You used the same chapter twice! I think you should replace one!

Luv,