Reviews for The 4th Annual Fannie Awards
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 36 . 1/4/2010
Excellent; I like that some of my faves won this time.

Keep the good writing.
JCS1966 chapter 36 . 1/2/2010
Avesome way to thnd this year's festivities, Zaratan!

I am really soory to hear that you've had a really bad year and that this is your last show. You've always done an excellent job over the years, and we all appreciate it.

Here's hoping someone takes up the Fannie mantle and does it with with the style and heart you've put into it.

More importantly, I hope you have a better year than last, and good luck on your stories.

See you soon.
JCS1966 chapter 35 . 1/2/2010
Congratulations to Mr. Wizard. With all the epics and one-shot you penned, you deserve it!
JCS1966 chapter 34 . 1/2/2010
Congrats to Slyrr for "A Friend in Darkness!" There was some really tough competition here, but good to see the best one here!
JCS1966 chapter 33 . 1/2/2010
Congratulations to Michael Howard for ?est New Writer! Hope you come back with a new story soon!

As for 'luci vs. Shego... AIR FORCE ALL THE WAY BABAY!
JCS1966 chapter 31 . 1/2/2010
Yeah, you can't go wrong with the classics...

Congratulations to KT. Hope to see more from you!
JCS1966 chapter 30 . 1/2/2010
Man, the EMT's are woking overtime here.

Congrats to JAKT for Best Writing Team!
Shrike176 chapter 36 . 1/1/2010
Sorry to hear the year hasn't gone well for you. Though, it hasn't exactly been a great year for most people. Here's hoping 2010 will turn out better for all of us.

Hope you feel better, glad to hear you're getting back to your stories, I certainly look forward to reading them.
James MacPherson chapter 36 . 1/1/2010
Sorry you had a very hard year Zaratan but it's great that you're doing better.

And congratulations to the winners, as well as those that had a story nominated. A very interesting year and hope 2010 will go better. Much better, if this goes on again.
Triaxx2 chapter 36 . 1/1/2010
Completely awesome ending even if it's really the ending. Here's hoping 2010 goes better for you.

And if someone else picks up the Fannie Torch, I'm still willing to help with it.
Eddy13 chapter 36 . 12/31/2009
Well, sorry you've had a rough year, Z, but it's nice that you managed to finish this story before the year ended. It's a shame that the Fannies are done. I never got a chance to be a part of them. Hopefully, you'll be able to find your strength again or find a worthy replacement. Either way, I'm hoping that the Fannies still have a future. Incidentally, I found your Pinky, The Brain, and Rufus epilogue to be a hoot!
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 30 . 12/31/2009
Glad to see your appearance on the site, when you mentioned hospitals I hope it wasn't dealing with terrible news.

As I've mentioned to you on many occasions, thank you for all you do have done and hopefully will do for the group.

Here's wishing you a better year than the last.

Joe
Mr. Wizard chapter 36 . 12/31/2009
Congratulations on completing another Awards Show. The side stories and guest stars were hilarious. It saddens me that this is the last time you handle it, but the Kimmunity will make sure it goes on, hopefully with you there for sage advice.

Thanks again.
Fighting Chicken chapter 36 . 12/31/2009
What a long, strange award show it's been.

Lately, I've come to realize how therapeutic writing can be for me, especially mentally. I hope you can find a way to stick around here at least a little while longer, but keep your health a higher priority.
Eddy13 chapter 31 . 12/31/2009
A very amusing chapter, Z, especially the Abbott and Costello joke. Interestingly enough, I plan to write a fanfict parodying Who's On First with Ron and Barkin. You can probably imagine what would ensue during something like that.