Reviews for Trust In An Angel
xCuzImAwesomex chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
This a good story! Albeit short, I think it sort of gets how Rosalie felt after being transformed, and how concieted she was too. Although I don't think that bit about respect was true; Rosalie was being 'fawned' over by those men, yet she didn't throw away her dignity so they could f*** detailed story, though!
I-Dream-Of-Fairies chapter 3 . 6/2/2010
Ahh I love that you wrote this! I've always loved Rosalie as a character for her complexity. You had moment in there where they were so in character I thought Stephanie Meyer wrote them :) Please continue with the story, its sooooo great!
HermesApollo chapter 3 . 10/22/2009
This was very good!
PillowLove chapter 3 . 7/1/2009
please continue! XD i wana know what happens next!
write321forever chapter 3 . 6/23/2009
Great writing!
logansfirecracker chapter 3 . 6/19/2009
this is verygood, very detailed and realistic, I hpoe you will continue on with the story, theres noit nearly enough fics with carlisleand rosalie of the father daughter typr. good job and thanks
xxHardcoregirlxx chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
I really like this! Great job. :D
EmWithAChance chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
amazing! i always thought it would be like that...lol.
bat-with-butterfly-wings chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
oh my gosh! that was so cute! poor rosalie! but I do love seeing Carlisle get all definsive for his girl. Great job! -gives virtual hug-
Team Edwacob lover of both chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
oh my gosh you know I've always been curious about rosalie's and carlisle's relationship father/daughter stuff so please continue. Good Work
Draco's water melon LoL chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Hey :)

I like your story, it's very good :) ... It's interesting to read more about Rosalie. I don't know what to think about her the way she's described in books. In the beginning i didn't like her.. but later, as i read what she went through and all, i kinda feel sorry for her.. even sympathy, occasionally ;) ...

Anyway, this was good - will it stay oneshot or will you continue? it would be nice to see what she thinks when she wakes up, her thoughts about everything and everyone (Carlisle, Esme, Edward; the guy who raped her), then how she met Emmett and such ;) ...

xx water melon :*
kim chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Hmm, very nice fic. i don't read very many rosalie fics but this was good. why don't you write one of her reactions when she wakes up as a vamp?
Miss Asian chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
This is the first Carlisle/Rosalie fic I had ever read and I like it very much! I don't really like Rosalie but I really felt pity on her in this scene. So... you did a very good job! :]