Reviews for Give a Little Bit
Allibella731 chapter 100 . 5/3/2012
Wow, what a sweet, hilarious, touching story. :)

I loved the last one (also because I like the Goo Goo Dolls Cover).
Jade23 chapter 8 . 4/11/2012
I swear this is one of the best drabbles I've EVER read. They're either cute, humorous, sweet, funny, weird, or emotional. Sometimes they're just plain awesome. Your one of my favorite authors and I want you to know that. Keep it up. -Jade23
Spirits and Shadows chapter 100 . 4/9/2012
Part One of Review: Maybe I should read all of the other books before reviewing this...

Part Two (obviously) of Reveiw: That's nice. Max actually likes Ari, UNLIKE fang. Pfft. Stubborn arse.

Ending of Reveiw-

Max: Would you stop deliberating and just TELL HER?

FINE. I love your stories and would be spazzing out if you posted more. This is my new fave story on the Maximum Ride catagory besides Sailor Mouth.
Spirits and Shadows chapter 81 . 4/9/2012
Wow. Book characters in a fanfiction are reading books and debating pairings.

Nudge: It has to be Percabeth. Yours doesn't work AT ALL.

Angel: DX I am insulted.

Nudge: Humph.

Angel:'twanttoacknowledgeit.

Nudge: ...Uh...
eclipsed heart chapter 100 . 4/9/2012
Finally I get to read it! When I got the Story Alert email, it wouldn't let me see the chapter and I spent quite a while wrestling with FF. But, the point is, I finally got it! Yay! And it's every bit as beautiful as I hoped it would be, and then some. I honestly can't express how much I've loved reading these drabbles over the past couple of years. Each and every one has been amazing and wonderful and enjoyable. All one hundred and one of them. This is definitely a story that I will return to every once in a while, when I want a smile.

Last (but most very certainly not least!) THANK YOU! Thank you for dedicating the time to write this and share it. I wish you luck in all your future endeavors, whatever they may be.

Very sincerely yours,

eclipsed heart
Spirits and Shadows chapter 47 . 4/8/2012
- *ten minutes later* -WWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Angel: *removes hands from ears* Is she done yet?

Indeed I am done.

Fang: Thank god.

Iggy: It was worse for me.

Max: True.
Discombobulator0329 chapter 100 . 4/5/2012
Awesome! It was such a good story and it kept me entertained for such a long time. Th chapters were also a good size.
Reflections of Twilight chapter 100 . 4/4/2012
NOOOOOOO! HOW CAN IT BE OVER?
CrazyPeanutAttack chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I love u, ur hecka deep. I wrote a review like twenty secs ago but forgot my name. Anyway, the next chapter should be your last chapter of nevermore or a kick butt scene of max being awesome ending with something like

They're gonna have to try harder next time. Because I am Maximum Ride.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
U should do the whole flock after the end of the war or a kick butt scene of max for the last one! I love u, ur hecka deep;)
thegospeltruth chapter 7 . 4/3/2012
this was really funny made me laugh in suprise by how funny it was (no offense) you are a good writer :)
Serenity.Jones chapter 99 . 4/2/2012
Here's some Loooooooooooooooove for you

I like to think that Max won, she's alive, and she's definitely in a thunderstorm surrounded by her Flock as they realize that they are finally free. There's no more bad guys chasing after them and they finally can live the normal lives they've always wanted.

Alas. Society isn't so keen on on them entering in their world, so the older flock members have a difficult time trying to get jobs and education and move on from their past. And Fax. FTW.
eclipsed heart chapter 99 . 3/31/2012
Not enough?

Phew. Okay. Brilliant. I love the disjointedness of this one, how her attention can't rest on any on thing for more than a sentence or two. Especially loving the ending. Scratch that. Especially loving the whole thing. There we go.

I don't know whether to say, "Update soon!" or "Don't update! I don't wanna see the end!"

eh
Fangalitious chapter 99 . 3/31/2012
I can't believe this FF is almost over! I've been reading it for so long, it just seems weird for it to be done... Can the last drabble have some sorta cutsy fax in it? Even if it's just friendship fax, I've been missing that.
waterhead chapter 99 . 3/31/2012
your work is simply beautiful!
1,006 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »