Reviews for Fearless
paper.creations chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Epic.

They were all nicely in character and I think, if the novel were to actually go down that path, that it would have played out like that.

I liked it a lot. Magnus - my favorite character - was so cute. Love him to bits. Downworlder love.

Great story!

-Maggie
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
interesting
NeuroticMuse413 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Beautifully written! And I love the way you snuck in a little species tension and how Magnus defended him. Well done!
Lee-Annabel chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Oh, I loved this! It was as if that scene had continued. Well done!
Little Miss Insanity chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
I alwas wondered how things would occur if Alec did actually confess, and AMgnus hadn't stopped him.
Taiven chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Great story! I always wondered how that scene would take place if it had happened, and you wrote it perfectly!
writer'sblock7777 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!
blondie AKA robin chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Very nice! You really caught the Inquisitor - she's perfect! Alec, too, of course, but she makes the scene. Great story!
Jace And Edward Fan chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
that was really really really really realy good
tu es mon ame chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
loved it.
MissLaniz chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
OMG more more more! Thats some good reading. Pitty it was so short. How come you get to have all the writing skills? I think you should share them round a bit :-) Thanks for the funnies! Look forward to more of you stories!
HeavenSerenata chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
I really really liked this, it was well writen and properly constucted, give yourself a pat on the back! God sound like one of my teachers but the concept it still the same! Well done! :)
starfishgobo chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
this is awesome!

you hav to appreciate tht i HATE the inquisitor, with a passion!

but this is awesome! :D

lol...

i like alec...was magnus encouraging him or warning him?

anyway...fab!

is this a oneshot?

...

i talk far too much!

great story :D
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
I always wondered what would've panned out if Alec wasn't stopped, and this was a pretty good interpretation of it! Nice job. x3
29 | « Prev Page 1 2