Reviews for I Can't Help But Love You
Mahimomo chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I just got swept by a storm of fluff
Megacheesedoodle chapter 9 . 6/19/2010
:D i seriously love this story, excellent! i loooove this pairing tis be mah favorite :3

i cannot wait for the new one, if you are still working on it. tee hee! XD you are a great writer, keep it upppp! OwO
herongale chapter 9 . 2/1/2010
I have no idea if you are still working on this fic or not, but I just wanted to drop a note and let you know how truly fond I am of it. It's so lovely, in a simple and unpretentious way. Yeah, I can see the little errors just as well as anyone, but it's just so sweet, and the emotions are pretty genuine (if very fluffy) and you've got a nice sense of dialogue.

Anyway. If you are still doing anything with it, either re-writing or continuing, and are still in need with beta help, just drop me a PM. I would be more than happy to help you with this fic, since I love it so much.

And I'm sorry- I should have reviewed this ages ago. Somehow I thought I had. Bad herongale!
zhang1987221 chapter 9 . 4/13/2009
Well,I have looked forward to the next chapter for a long I'm glad to see that you decide to continue it.
NybCR chapter 8 . 2/21/2009
Aww, cute. Starscream's mercurial mood swings just cracked me up. Grammatically, only thing I spotted was after Starscream said Skyfire was his equal, and Skyfire said, "You're equal?"-should be "Your equal?"

The only stylistic thing that stuck out was "Starscream looked up to him, a simper on his face."-nothing technically wrong, since "simper" can be a noun, but it sounded strange because I had never heard it used as a noun in this sense. Still, that's just a personal thing-could very well be it's used in that way all the time and I've just never heard it before. :P

All in all, though, it's pretty clean-but if you're really concerned, I'd suggest searching the Beta Reader Profiles for someone to beta for you. Betas don't always work out, but every now and then you'll find one who really knows how to beta well, and in any case it's worth a shot.
NybCR chapter 7 . 2/21/2009
I rather like all the fluff. :P It's a nice break from all the drama llamas crowding my reading queue lately.
Foxyperv chapter 8 . 2/15/2009
wow! I'm also having a hard time following Screamer's mind

*head's turns*
musaluver132 chapter 7 . 1/25/2009
I love your writing! Best chapter out of it all ]
Starfire201 chapter 6 . 1/21/2009
Since I already reviewed for Chapter 7, I had to find one I hadn't reviewed for yet to review again. I am actually kind of glad you cut out the part with the sparkbond fixing itself. I had no problem with the idea of it shutting down as it did make some sense, but thought the renewing bit was a little too fast to take place there. But you have set it up well for whenever it does happen. Still seems they have a few things to get through though. See you soon.
Foxyperv chapter 7 . 1/20/2009
do we will know who did Starscrema invited in his berth? XD
Wol Lo chapter 7 . 1/20/2009
Congratulate the bond reviving!
Starfire201 chapter 7 . 1/19/2009
Nicely done.
xStarSaber chapter 7 . 1/19/2009
Aw, very warm and fuzzy chapter.
musaluver132 chapter 6 . 1/18/2009
OH MY GOD! YOU SO HAVE TO WRITE MORE! XD YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER!
ShiTiger chapter 6 . 1/18/2009
Aw! Cute! I wonder if their bond will begin to reopen now.