Reviews for Oh god, it was horrible!
Pitchnight Badger chapter 4 . 8/30/2014
Umm... What is seba going to make them do?! I don't get it!
d chapter 16 . 12/11/2011
You are an amazing writer! I love reading this stuff, especially the ones with crepsley and darren! I'm curious as to what happened to darren when crespley caught up to him in the first one. Also, what'd darren do to piss arra off so badly and what was done about it?
p3paula chapter 5 . 8/4/2010
I'M SO GONNA BOOKMARK THIS PAGE! HAHAHA

a good laugh when i'm working on my assignments... LOL

every single on of them.. XD XD

awesome anyways.. anyhow.. XD
p3paula chapter 3 . 8/4/2010
woot... I CAN IMAGINE BURNING TASTE BUDS! hahahahhahahaha

hellish.

so... good prank.. XD XD next chap then!

-poor darren.. XD
p3paula chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
lol desmond...

i can imagine... so next!

i wonder what happened to darren on 1st chap.. XD
p3paula chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
pfffttt hahahahahha!

awesome... LOL

I can imagine Darren in his shock, and the rest of things

OMG

ROFLMAO XD XD XD

\-great.. i;m so noisy when i'm in the libraryu! LOL

gonna get thrown out!

NEXT NEXT! AWESOME FIC!
daylightvampire chapter 7 . 4/30/2010
aw that's soo cute
chiba-x-thanks chapter 16 . 2/26/2010
Chilling, hoenstly - I'm NOT a Steve fan and I can't force myself into it, but you're one of the only writers that portray him in a way that makes me love to read about him and explore a little further into his twisted little head. The bit with the rabbits - hideous and PERFECT.

I've missed this fic :) More soon?

chiba

x
notwisefox chapter 16 . 2/20/2010
Wow. That's all I can say; it was so amazing :) More please!
EwanMcGregorIsMyHomeboy12 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I love this story. This chapter is definatley my fave. Keep writing
Nelina chapter 5 . 12/3/2009
Haha, this fic is really funny! Especially the Seba-chapter and the last number on this chapter: Life. :D
Bankrobber chapter 15 . 11/16/2009
I completely agree with chiba-x-thanks's review for this chapter. It was breathtaking.
chiba-x-thanks chapter 15 . 11/15/2009
Brilliant. It's an odd sort of review-exchange we seem to be operating here, isn't it? Anyway, I loved this so, so much-there are actually very few gret insights into Kurda Smahlt (which I can understand-I find him incredibly complex and much more difficult to write about) and this one is absolutely faultless. You've portrayed him, rightly, as a person with constant truly good intentions, mirroring the way these well-laid plans seem to backfire on him in the books.

God. of. Writing.

*bows*

chiba

xx
Rowan Rawr chapter 15 . 11/15/2009
Ciao! Fanfiction won't let me log in at the moment so I'm sorry for that; but I had to review _

I think that this was a perfect look into Kurda's life; as always, it was beautifully written and you create such amazing imagery...again, I'm jealous :P

Hope to see more soon!