Reviews for Finding Tiara
A Reviewing Reader chapter 11 . 10/10/2011
Hi! Ahhhhhhhhh you updated after so long!

Yay! (:

It was great, per usual. And I could really feel all of the emotions through the story. It was also written very well! So congrats on another successful chapter!

Write more! ...Please.

Ary
ShamelesslyUsed chapter 11 . 9/8/2011
:O Woaaaah! You updated! Awesome chapter please update again! c:
Guest chapter 10 . 4/29/2011
Ahhh! I LOVELOVELOVE this! When's the next chapter? :D
ShamelesslyUsed chapter 10 . 1/25/2011
Ohh this is so good! ;D Go Tiara! Please update soon!
Flag-Twirler9910 chapter 8 . 1/23/2011
Almost a little to perfect, smart, and nice to be a mean girl. It portrays a girl wanting to be popular well. I'm still waiting for a bigger plot to come forth than just Cady and Aaron if there even is one?
Flag-Twirler9910 chapter 7 . 1/23/2011
UGH CADY SHUT UP LOL! Regina a sex goddess? What is this story coming too. And I have decided to give you credit for making a nice girl being able to survive in this story and world
Flag-Twirler9910 chapter 6 . 1/23/2011
We all wanted to know what was truely going on in Regina's mind lol. He looked serious but was he hmmmm?
Flag-Twirler9910 chapter 5 . 1/23/2011
I can NOT wait for the downfall of this poor girl's dream life OH! Well here we go onto chapter 5
Flag-Twirler9910 chapter 4 . 1/23/2011
"So then," She said. "I bet you think I'm a right bitch now."

Yes. "No! Of course I don't." Tiara assured her.

THERE IT IS! The start of the curruption. That's sad though that she blocked her old friends :(
Flag-Twirler9910 chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
Ok, after reading the first 3 chapters I finally have found what is "wrong" with this. Tiara is too sweet for me right now, Cady was just naive when she started. Also it's missing some of the snappy lingo they had. I still am intriged by it though so good job. Also thank you for mentioning the fact that no one ever noticed Cady was with Janis and Dameon lol. I sense Cady's fakeishness too lol.
Flag-Twirler9910 chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA! The bus lol. Oh totally unexpected the bus. Oh a Regina reference, do I sense that she is back in action? Tsk tsk I thought her laccross handled that issue. UH-OH!
Flag-Twirler9910 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Nice start, I think personally a little too fastish and too many she thoughts and saids etc. I probably have no room to talk though lol. I'm reading chap 2 now :D
el mejor chica nunca lol chapter 10 . 11/25/2010
lol
el mejor chica nunca lol chapter 8 . 10/31/2010
sweet:)
asia chapter 9 . 7/11/2010
this is really really good lol please add on i reallyy wanna know what happens :):):):):)

3 xoxo