Reviews for Two of a kind
RPGPersona chapter 51 . 4/6
Well, this was a nice story. It certainly got alot darker than I was expecting from the beginning. There was a nice mix of character development, interaction and action. The cast of original characters were interesting, with plenty of antagonists that make you want to punch them in the face. I really enjoyed seeing Ash's and May's feelings develop over he course of the story as they became closer explored new boundaries. The story had me in suspense for many parts, like the surf race and the whole Ross incident. I was especially worried that Max had actually died near the end.

I am happy that Brock also got his own happy ending in this story. As excessive as his flirting is, he deserves happiness. It is easy to tell this story was made before Pokemon Diamond and Pearl was released with the names used. Thanks for posting the story here to be read, and thank you CyberCubed for writing this story. It was roller coaster from start to finish. While there were many great moments, I think nothing will top Max teleporting to May while she was intimate with Ash.
sajibsuvo70 chapter 1 . 2/1
one of the greatest story keep it up!
sajibsuvo70 chapter 51 . 1/30
this is one of the greatest story i have ever the writer so much for writing such a awesome story.
Western-Otaku chapter 20 . 1/18
You know, pokemon surfing sounds awfully similar to the tour-de-altomare or whatever its called that Ash and Misty raced in in the Pokémon movie Pokémon Heroes... So basically Ash should have some experience, the difference is they'll be using surf boards instead of surf pods or whatever they were called.
Western-Otaku chapter 13 . 1/18
Thank god, May actually has a brain!
PearlxAdvance chapter 10 . 9/9/2017
its like a fucked up pokemon movie lol
jordanlink7856 chapter 5 . 11/21/2016
So much brutality...
Brenmayforever20 chapter 10 . 11/14/2016
Sorry for all you ashay [ ash x may] But may clearly doesnt like ash. Its Brenden she cares about. There are more Brenmay fanfics then ashmay ones. Sorry also for Drewmay fans. [ drew x may ]
Summerdaws1204 chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
One of My Favorite Fanfictions of all time
JayDM chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
This is the best!
P14y3r chapter 51 . 3/21/2016
To this day this still stands as one of the best fics I've ever read, GG cybercubed. I loved all the plots and the constant flow of action, wish it was longer xD I'd totally buy this. Truly a masterpiece.
Barren chapter 51 . 2/23/2016
What a truly fantastic fanfiction
The Cartographer chapter 9 . 10/23/2015
pervashence: the theory that ash is secretly a massive pervert and player.
warzonecall chapter 51 . 10/11/2015
Officially this is the best Advanceshipping I ever had the pleasure reading! In the past when I first read this piece of art I believed that a sequel would one day appear but than again it must have taken a lot of fatigue and fun t write this that in the end it wasn't necessary. Awesome work congrats!
DarkLucario98 chapter 51 . 7/3/2015
This is the first fanfic I ever read, and it probably is why I love advanceshipping so much. It's so good, well written and deep!