Reviews for Two of a kind
jordanlink7856 chapter 5 . 11/21
So much brutality...
Brenmayforever20 chapter 10 . 11/14
Sorry for all you ashay [ ash x may] But may clearly doesnt like ash. Its Brenden she cares about. There are more Brenmay fanfics then ashmay ones. Sorry also for Drewmay fans. [ drew x may ]
Summerdaws1204 chapter 1 . 7/14
One of My Favorite Fanfictions of all time
JayDM chapter 1 . 3/22
This is the best!
P14y3r chapter 51 . 3/21
To this day this still stands as one of the best fics I've ever read, GG cybercubed. I loved all the plots and the constant flow of action, wish it was longer xD I'd totally buy this. Truly a masterpiece.
Barren chapter 51 . 2/23
What a truly fantastic fanfiction
J. Church chapter 9 . 10/23/2015
pervashence: the theory that ash is secretly a massive pervert and player.
warzonecall chapter 51 . 10/11/2015
Officially this is the best Advanceshipping I ever had the pleasure reading! In the past when I first read this piece of art I believed that a sequel would one day appear but than again it must have taken a lot of fatigue and fun t write this that in the end it wasn't necessary. Awesome work congrats!
DarkLucario98 chapter 51 . 7/3/2015
This is the first fanfic I ever read, and it probably is why I love advanceshipping so much. It's so good, well written and deep!
Guest chapter 32 . 4/15/2015
IM 12 AND IA know mORE AbOUt RoMAnCE!,m!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/15/2015
Seriously
VerifiedBreeze chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
You probably dont even read these now but this story is amazing cybercube is probably the best advanceshipping writer ive ever read. People are missing out if they havent read this work of art.
Bulbreon chapter 51 . 2/2/2015
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG BEST EPILOUGUE EVER
Bulbreon chapter 49 . 2/2/2015
I know this is from 2006, but did you really have to use Dawn's Japanese name?
Bulbreon chapter 48 . 2/2/2015
well max will probably die if he's alone...lol