Reviews for Sunrise
CSIMNCISMentalistCastleBones chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
lov it lov it!

its so...wats the word im lookin for, ..cant find the best word for it,it so good i absolutly lov it!

you should write more. make it on one of the newest epi's

from 7.16 and on! did i mention i LOV IT!

OH WELL, i alresdy did, LOV IT!
CSIdestiny chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
That was awesome! I loved the little fluff. !

You're an awesome writer! xD
enviousDangelM chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Very romantic. _ LOVE it!
Audrey2419 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Just a bit of fluff to tide us over until the new episodes start. I loved it. Fabulous job. Now if only this would happen on the show...
DiamondHeart10 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
That was really perfect! God, I loved it!
restless-mess chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Completely adorable. It reminded me of the end of 'All In', and reading it I just pictured her voice and her face like that. *Sigh*
DENSI.ItsaLoveStory chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
awesome!just awesome!
Yogi Dee chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Sweet and simple and perfect. Loved it. Read it twice just to make sure I didn't miss anything. Also, I can't think of a better way to wake up.
christiangirliemiranda chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Aw! I so almost cried! Please write more! I love it!

GOD BLESS!

Miranda
Monica1604 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
So simple yet so beautiful. I love all of your stories. This one is not a exeption. Thank you for writing it.
Marija Magdalena chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Aw... Short and sweet. I love the proposal. It's really something I can imagine. It's very EC like... I'm all worm and fuzzy inside, right now and I have that silly grin on my face. Thank you so much for writing these fics...
CarolinaDawn chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Oh my God that was just beautiful... how the best part of being with Eric is those very sweet first 10 minutes of the day. And I love the proposal... so unexpected, so quiet, so perfect.