Reviews for Therapy
machievelli chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Posted 28 September 2013, at the Starwarsknights web site and the Lucasforums Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. I was posting directly to the actual story threads, but had problems last year so I was stymied in my attempts to post the reviews. But you on fanfiction deserve your reviews, even if I am running late. But I'm catching up as you read this!

Some of the work I read is what I consider worthy of a professional. These are marked as Picks of the Week. While they are posted on Starwarsknights I am adding the best of the week where applicable.

Post TSL AU: A dark Atton offers to help the Exile find her proper place at his side

The piece is very good. Though I cannot see someone going berserk and literally bathing in the blood of their enemies going back to the light, considering the Dark Jedi we have seen in either the movies or games. Just once in KOTOR I played it darkside from when Bastila had fallen and tries to seduce Revan to do the same at the temple. The idea that you automatically had to then slaughter everyone but Zaalbar Canderous and the Droids pretty much said it all.

But to have someone you might have once cared about literally standing in the wings, waiting for you to fail is chilling.

Pick of the Week Best of the Week
Wayne7793 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Interesting dialogue and chemistry in this chapter. It's not a bad start, offhand I can't think of anything to improve it, it seems ok, but it'll be interesting to read future chapters, to see how this pairing leads out.