Reviews for From His Excerpts
KneeOfJustice chapter 14 . 6/23
I didn't even realize I was coming up on the last chapter until it was over. This is such an awesome fic. Think I'll make my next story about Kakashi...
redskybluemoon chapter 14 . 6/2
is there a miracle rhat this fic would be continue? because daaamn it's so good. Very very good. pray there's a miracle. That's it.
RainbowMaze chapter 14 . 5/8
You're not dead . . . are you? If you are then may you rest in piece.

It's been since 2013 that you last updated any story as well as favorite a story. It's been 4 years now, which is a long time. If you're not dead, then you must be extremely busy to never update in 4 years.

If you are alive, then I hope you update this amazing story soon.
aewea chapter 2 . 4/25
Brilliant idea! I was wondering wut was wrong with him, but this- this is just like something he'd do
aewea chapter 1 . 4/25
actually I think he looks great :D
great so far. I'm happy to find this
The Harrinator chapter 14 . 3/28
Some would argue that it's taken eight years-perhaps even more at this rate - to reach the triwizard tournament
This story is awesome. Please update...
kakashisenju123 chapter 5 . 1/3
Loved it. Loving it. However I am confused. Why combine portkey and Messenger bird? Just use portkey. Much less hassle.
Make that 8 years
FosterFarms chapter 14 . 11/25/2016
Great great story excellent showing of Kakashis character
Shinkirin chapter 9 . 9/16/2016
I love kakashi's ninken 3
Ixempt chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
Hey, what a coincidence, this story was last updated on my birthday. Cool .\\

Anyway, this fic is one of the best I've read in a long time, you're an awesome writer!
Oc2uber chapter 14 . 6/16/2016
Please, PLEASE UPDATE! I really quite enjoyed how you portrayed Kakashi, as a teacher/mediator that hides his lessons behind layers of deception, seeming malice, and other means of careful manipulation. Kakashi, in this one, is exactly similar to canon. Lazy, careful, and sly! I really loved everything, and I how you will update this detailed fic.
Drakosis7734 chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
marking for later
Fi Suki Saki chapter 14 . 4/18/2016
So i just notice or remember that Kakashi's hair is black in here.

Anyway...

I wish and pray! I wish and pray! I wish and pray! That this fic will continue till finish!

This is too Good! This is so Fun! This is so GREAT!

I REALLY LOVE IT SO FAR!

It was refreshing.

Kakashi's relationship with the teachers/adults and and the students are hilarious and awesome!

Kakashi is challenge!

Not enemy, and yet he wasn't good image in front of them. That's really fantastic!

More interactions with the students please!

PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE!