Reviews for From His Excerpts
Ixempt chapter 1 . 7/17
Hey, what a coincidence, this story was last updated on my birthday. Cool .\\

Anyway, this fic is one of the best I've read in a long time, you're an awesome writer!
ErinSkyeLi2.7 chapter 14 . 6/16
Please, PLEASE UPDATE! I really quite enjoyed how you portrayed Kakashi, as a teacher/mediator that hides his lessons behind layers of deception, seeming malice, and other means of careful manipulation. Kakashi, in this one, is exactly similar to canon. Lazy, careful, and sly! I really loved everything, and I how you will update this detailed fic.
Drakosis7734 chapter 1 . 6/15
marking for later
Fi Suki Saki chapter 14 . 4/18
So i just notice or remember that Kakashi's hair is black in here.

Anyway...

I wish and pray! I wish and pray! I wish and pray! That this fic will continue till finish!

This is too Good! This is so Fun! This is so GREAT!

I REALLY LOVE IT SO FAR!

It was refreshing.

Kakashi's relationship with the teachers/adults and and the students are hilarious and awesome!

Kakashi is challenge!

Not enemy, and yet he wasn't good image in front of them. That's really fantastic!

More interactions with the students please!

PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE!

AND KEEP IT ALWAYS GEN!
Secret.Identities chapter 14 . 4/3
Whoa. Never did think about the repercussions with the actual Asian Ministry until now. That is one predicament Kakashi's in there. Hope he doesn't cause a war.

However, is there supposedly only one Asian Ministry? Asia's the biggest continent in the world, and with so many different cultures and climates and whatnot. There has bound to be a lot of magical governments. At least pick a region in Asia if not a specific country. I know you used South Asia earlier but the Hidden Continent should be most related to the East, specifically Japan, for obvious reasons. But it seems as if you won't be using that?

I actually thought that Kakashi wouldn't get into much political trouble because: 1) since there should be a lot of Asian magical governments and Kakashi never specified which country he was from, the individual Asian governments might just ignore him because they would think he was from one of the other countries; 2) most crossover fan fiction tend to brush politics off; and 3) I thought this would be a side fic or something that's very funny and interesting but with no specific direction. But here you are cooking up political plot!

I should have known. From the wicked plans you had Kakashi make up and the humor that has made me laugh so hard numerous times, this is too good of a story and you're too good of a writer to let this go on without some serious plot.

But how on earth did the British ministry just accept Kakashi as a diplomat? Surely that kind of thing calls for heavy discussion between the ministries and identity verification and stuff.

Eh. It's fan fiction. I'll roll.

Wondering though, has Kakashi NOT been training at all while at Hogwarts? Cuz elite jounin or not, he isn't going to keep his shape up without some training.

I was so geared up for a shinobi fight. *pout face*

Seriously though, your jokes are amazing. And the evil schemes of Moody and Kakashi! And the way Kakashi just infuriates the professors and students...XD

Now if only some of Kakashi's fellow Konoha nin could find their way into Hogwarts... specifically Gai.

Thanks for the story! Will you ever update? I really hope you do. You don't even seem to be on this site anymore though. Which makes my hard work writing this review all for nothing. -_- D:

In the meantime I shall check out your other stories...
Secret.Identities chapter 3 . 4/2
It's Legilimency, not Occlumency. Occlumency is the protection or blocking of the mind from Legilimency. Legilimency is the mind-reading. Though Snape would scowl at me for calling it that.
Secret.Identities chapter 2 . 4/2
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XDDDDDD

I'm loving this. Still think you shouldn't have changed the hair though.
Secret.Identities chapter 1 . 4/2
How dare you change his hair D:

Seriously though, it would be more fun to leave it in. Students would poke questions at it. Unless you're planning for him to forget to dye it later on...?
FindingWarmth chapter 14 . 2/24
Whooo! Can't wait for more! I am loving this! Harry Potter and Kakashi? What's not to love?
FindingWarmth chapter 2 . 2/23
Without a doubt, Kakashi would so do something like this. XD I'm impressed by how well you pinned his character.
FindingWarmth chapter 1 . 2/23
Lol, poor Kakashi. If only he could keep his hairstyle.
kanazak chapter 2 . 1/29
Roflmao. XD

Kakashi be trollin' yo.

This is hilarious!
duchessme chapter 14 . 1/27
an amazing plot
very amusing,interestng story i've read so far
too bad it was abandoned
Unseen Watcher chapter 14 . 1/18
I wonder if the asian ministry know just who their dealing with.
Looks like Tsunade likes messing with him. Political training for her successor, maybe?
eleven chapter 14 . 1/14
I love this your putting Kakashi in the middle who has to worry about the real asian ministry now not to mention it was dumbledore and tsunade who gave him his background simply beautiful :D (will make for a very interesting report)