Reviews for From His Excerpts
Thatbabefiona chapter 1 . 8/27
Too bad you didnt continue this :(
Ilovexovers chapter 14 . 8/10
Ah, no. It's the last chapter... I love this!
Reincheck chapter 2 . 6/4
No matter how many times I reread this story, it's still funny. It will forever be funny to me. XD
That scene with Trelawney and Minerva the hag is pure gold. Ahahaha
GoldenGryphon chapter 14 . 4/13
Love having the chance to read a HP/Naruto crossover that wasn't someone ending up as someone else's long-forgotten family/running from war/getting married to a random member of the other story line/ being teleported or reincarnated as a character from the other storyline/...
Thank you for allowing the chance to read a story about one person's view of another culture with no oddities appearing.
Yes, Kakashi is odd enough all by himself.
Thank you for being willing to write this story and then post it someplace where many random people can read and comment on it.
Best thoughts.
redskybluemoon chapter 1 . 1/22
this masterpiece should coming back to life. pleaasee..
nctdream chapter 1 . 9/14/2017
Can't believe this fic is dead
afairysghost chapter 14 . 8/31/2017
This is awesome!
Deep in the Night chapter 14 . 8/1/2017
The thought that this might never be updated makes me unbearably sad. I keep returning to this story every so often, rereading parts, chapters, sometimes the whole thing.
KneeOfJustice chapter 14 . 6/23/2017
I didn't even realize I was coming up on the last chapter until it was over. This is such an awesome fic. Think I'll make my next story about Kakashi...
redskybluemoon chapter 14 . 6/2/2017
is there a miracle rhat this fic would be continue? because daaamn it's so good. Very very good. pray there's a miracle. That's it.
RainbowMaze chapter 14 . 5/8/2017
You're not dead . . . are you? If you are then may you rest in piece.

It's been since 2013 that you last updated any story as well as favorite a story. It's been 4 years now, which is a long time. If you're not dead, then you must be extremely busy to never update in 4 years.

If you are alive, then I hope you update this amazing story soon.
aewea chapter 2 . 4/25/2017
Brilliant idea! I was wondering wut was wrong with him, but this- this is just like something he'd do
aewea chapter 1 . 4/25/2017
actually I think he looks great :D
great so far. I'm happy to find this
The Harrinator chapter 14 . 3/28/2017
Some would argue that it's taken eight years-perhaps even more at this rate - to reach the triwizard tournament
Guest chapter 14 . 3/22/2017
This story is awesome. Please update...