Reviews for From His Excerpts
nctdream chapter 1 . 9/14
Can't believe this fic is dead
afairysghost chapter 14 . 8/31
This is awesome!
Deep in the Night chapter 14 . 8/1
The thought that this might never be updated makes me unbearably sad. I keep returning to this story every so often, rereading parts, chapters, sometimes the whole thing.
KneeOfJustice chapter 14 . 6/23
I didn't even realize I was coming up on the last chapter until it was over. This is such an awesome fic. Think I'll make my next story about Kakashi...
redskybluemoon chapter 14 . 6/2
is there a miracle rhat this fic would be continue? because daaamn it's so good. Very very good. pray there's a miracle. That's it.
RainbowMaze chapter 14 . 5/8
You're not dead . . . are you? If you are then may you rest in piece.

It's been since 2013 that you last updated any story as well as favorite a story. It's been 4 years now, which is a long time. If you're not dead, then you must be extremely busy to never update in 4 years.

If you are alive, then I hope you update this amazing story soon.
aewea chapter 2 . 4/25
Brilliant idea! I was wondering wut was wrong with him, but this- this is just like something he'd do
aewea chapter 1 . 4/25
actually I think he looks great :D
great so far. I'm happy to find this
The Harrinator chapter 14 . 3/28
Some would argue that it's taken eight years-perhaps even more at this rate - to reach the triwizard tournament
This story is awesome. Please update...
kakashisenju123 chapter 5 . 1/3
Loved it. Loving it. However I am confused. Why combine portkey and Messenger bird? Just use portkey. Much less hassle.
Make that 8 years
FosterFarms chapter 14 . 11/25/2016
Great great story excellent showing of Kakashis character
Shinkirin chapter 9 . 9/16/2016
I love kakashi's ninken 3
Ixempt chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
Hey, what a coincidence, this story was last updated on my birthday. Cool .\\

Anyway, this fic is one of the best I've read in a long time, you're an awesome writer!