Reviews for In Good Hands
Spirit Burner AKA Chick Feed chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this. You wrote brilliantly as ever and the story really had me hooked in to it. Awesome craftsmanship. Off to find another one.
SB xx
Freya922 chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
An especially terrific story. Talk about angst! Dean's poor burned hands were upsetting enough, but then wrecks in snowstorms on top of it...? Truly wonderful h/c with amazingly good banter between the brothers. :)
mic19671967 chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
I really enjoyed your story! I think you got the characters right on!

Mic (the mom)
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
Fantastic concluding chapter. Loved how your brought Berthe into the story, how she healed the boys and fixed the Impala! Great bit of angst too when it looked like Caleb Barnes might get the better of the boys again, but never underestimate a Winchester! Adored the ending, great banter back in the motel room the boys just kicking back and enjoying each others company for once, savouring the good times. And Sam giving Dean back his ring in the restaurant - pure gold! And definitely agree with you Berthe going sky clad and Dean copping an eyeful before she disappeared was far too good not to use.
A real gem of a story, am so glad my friend put me on to your awesome stories, you are a great writer.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Wow, evil cliffy there as there is no way either Winchester can't be injured and you have also injured the Impala, something Dean would probably not forgive you for!
Great start here, not surprised Dean wants to finish off Caleb Barnes himself when their first attempt had to be aborted for Sam to rush Dean to the hospital with his burned hands. And had to smile that Sam was a hit with the student nurses! Not surprised Dean wouldn't wait a few days as more people could die with the New Years celebrations at the ski resort but now it looks like Caleb Barnes has the upper hand with what he has done to the Winchesters and Dean's baby! All the more reason for Dean to want to finish the spirit off when he comes too, that and the fact that Sam is more than likely pretty injured courtesy of Caleb Barnes too!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
Great story. Enjoyed it very much. Love how you work Berth in. Man I learn more from these stories then I ever did in school. Please keep up the great work.
T.L. Arens chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
I am delighted with such a well-told story and a really solid, satisfying ending! Nice twist with Berthe, BTW. I think this is one of those really uber-cool stories that are unforgettable.

Thank you soo much for writing this and sharing it! :D
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
What a good story! Your characterization is dead-on and the settings are really good. Dean is SUCH a pain in the ass when he's down. I think it's sweet that Sam is so good to him cuz frankly, I'd end up killing Dean or shoving him into a closet and lock him up!

The "Oh **it moment at the end was pure icing. :D Well done!
JaniceC678 chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
Hey...me again. Shall I just keep gushing about how much I love your stuff or is it getting to be a little much?

No? Keep going? Okay...

You know what was really cool about it (among all the great action and bro stuff) was Sam taking care of Dean when he was significantly limited and in pain with his hands, but otherwise up and about and functioning. Usually, the victim of the week is pretty much laid up in bed, so this was a bit different and very entertaining. Sam was SO sweet trying to think of everything to make life easier for Dean.

For what it's worth, I had printed it out to take with me in case there was down time on my job today. Barely got to start it. So I sat in the car for an hour in my driveway reading it when I got home. (It was nice and warm in the sun,and if I had gone in the house I would have to do OTHER stuff, LOl!) The bad news is I'm starting to run out of Scullspeare stories!
MonikaLisa chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
That story was AWESOME! I wish I could watch it as an episode!
spnlittlebro chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Congratulations! You have been rec’ed at spn_littlebro on LiveJournal.

You can find the rec in the Injury Theme post here:

Anise Nadiah chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
Again.. thanks for such an awesome fic. I love keeping up with the banter between sam and dean. They are really funny and dean on crack really made my day. LOL! Now my housemate think i'm crazy because i keep laughing out loud in my room all by myself reading this fic. I got quite a busy day today at work and i thank you so much because after reading this you made all the tension go away like the first sunshine after a rainy day. For the pagan god, well i got to say that was one cool pagan god. I just wonder what image do dean saw her at the end of the story because sam seen her more like jess.

About the addiction to you fanfic, think i got to give it a break for awhile because there this one assignment i get to finish first. Until then can't wait to read you wondorful fic again. thanks.
Soul of the Evenstar chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
I really enjoyed reading this piece and the pagan-god thing was a nice touch. You have a really good style and I will enjoy reading more from you.
Aaleiyah JoRayne Hunter chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
I hope 99 isn't a bad number, 'cause here's your 99th review. In danger of sounding like a broken record, I loved it! One reason why I have been enjoying your stories so much is because they are so unique. You come up with great story lines that I haven't read yet!

Great job and keep up the good work!

As Always,

Joee
Creative Spark chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
Lol Dean. Loved the comment about the whole Batman toothbrush. You write the boys really well in character. Great story!

-Spark