Reviews for In Good Hands
sandybeliever chapter 2 . 2/26
This was so good. I love that Baby got healed too. You are a great writer and capture these boys perfectly.
sandybeliever chapter 1 . 2/26
"I'm always a handful." That made me laugh.
Lala Sharada chapter 2 . 5/21/2018
This was a most fantastic story! I'm making my way through your many SPN stories, cuz I love me some brotherly hurt/comfort stories, too. But man, you are such a good writer, and your characterization is absolutely flawless. Every thing feels like an actual part of the show, or that these stories could be real SPN episodes.

You are that good! Don't ever stop writing!
iwokeuponthewrongsideoflife chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
"How the hell do you know about spa mitts?" Best part of the entire chapter! Laughed so hard!
SuperVikinggirl chapter 2 . 8/22/2015
Awesome story!
Autumnights chapter 2 . 7/5/2015
I liked seeing Deans and Sams relationship in this story. It was loving, but not cheesy. They got irritated with each other, but not over the top. And of course, great hurt comfort with the brotherly love. Can't ask for more. And Deans sass was pretty great too :)
Autumnights chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
AHHHHH. Can ghosts shoot guns? That was quite a surprise. I love how Sam is trying to make things easier for Dean to be independent. He knows how important it is to Dean.
CornishGirl chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
Excellent . . . and the wondrous bits with a stoned Dean missing his lips and feet not being his own. Loved those!
Chick Feed chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this. You wrote brilliantly as ever and the story really had me hooked in to it. Awesome craftsmanship. Off to find another one.
SB xx
Freya922 chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
An especially terrific story. Talk about angst! Dean's poor burned hands were upsetting enough, but then wrecks in snowstorms on top of it...? Truly wonderful h/c with amazingly good banter between the brothers. :)
mic19671967 chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
I really enjoyed your story! I think you got the characters right on!

Mic (the mom)
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
Fantastic concluding chapter. Loved how your brought Berthe into the story, how she healed the boys and fixed the Impala! Great bit of angst too when it looked like Caleb Barnes might get the better of the boys again, but never underestimate a Winchester! Adored the ending, great banter back in the motel room the boys just kicking back and enjoying each others company for once, savouring the good times. And Sam giving Dean back his ring in the restaurant - pure gold! And definitely agree with you Berthe going sky clad and Dean copping an eyeful before she disappeared was far too good not to use.
A real gem of a story, am so glad my friend put me on to your awesome stories, you are a great writer.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Wow, evil cliffy there as there is no way either Winchester can't be injured and you have also injured the Impala, something Dean would probably not forgive you for!
Great start here, not surprised Dean wants to finish off Caleb Barnes himself when their first attempt had to be aborted for Sam to rush Dean to the hospital with his burned hands. And had to smile that Sam was a hit with the student nurses! Not surprised Dean wouldn't wait a few days as more people could die with the New Years celebrations at the ski resort but now it looks like Caleb Barnes has the upper hand with what he has done to the Winchesters and Dean's baby! All the more reason for Dean to want to finish the spirit off when he comes too, that and the fact that Sam is more than likely pretty injured courtesy of Caleb Barnes too!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
Great story. Enjoyed it very much. Love how you work Berth in. Man I learn more from these stories then I ever did in school. Please keep up the great work.
T.L. Arens chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
I am delighted with such a well-told story and a really solid, satisfying ending! Nice twist with Berthe, BTW. I think this is one of those really uber-cool stories that are unforgettable.

Thank you soo much for writing this and sharing it! :D