Reviews for In Good Hands
iwokeuponthewrongsideoflife chapter 1 . 7/31
"How the hell do you know about spa mitts?" Best part of the entire chapter! Laughed so hard!
SuperVikinggirl chapter 2 . 8/22/2015
Awesome story!
Autumnights chapter 2 . 7/5/2015
I liked seeing Deans and Sams relationship in this story. It was loving, but not cheesy. They got irritated with each other, but not over the top. And of course, great hurt comfort with the brotherly love. Can't ask for more. And Deans sass was pretty great too :)
Autumnights chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
AHHHHH. Can ghosts shoot guns? That was quite a surprise. I love how Sam is trying to make things easier for Dean to be independent. He knows how important it is to Dean.
CornishGirl chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
Excellent . . . and the wondrous bits with a stoned Dean missing his lips and feet not being his own. Loved those!
Chick Feed chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this. You wrote brilliantly as ever and the story really had me hooked in to it. Awesome craftsmanship. Off to find another one.
SB xx
Freya922 chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
An especially terrific story. Talk about angst! Dean's poor burned hands were upsetting enough, but then wrecks in snowstorms on top of it...? Truly wonderful h/c with amazingly good banter between the brothers. :)
mic19671967 chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
I really enjoyed your story! I think you got the characters right on!

Mic (the mom)
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
Fantastic concluding chapter. Loved how your brought Berthe into the story, how she healed the boys and fixed the Impala! Great bit of angst too when it looked like Caleb Barnes might get the better of the boys again, but never underestimate a Winchester! Adored the ending, great banter back in the motel room the boys just kicking back and enjoying each others company for once, savouring the good times. And Sam giving Dean back his ring in the restaurant - pure gold! And definitely agree with you Berthe going sky clad and Dean copping an eyeful before she disappeared was far too good not to use.
A real gem of a story, am so glad my friend put me on to your awesome stories, you are a great writer.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Wow, evil cliffy there as there is no way either Winchester can't be injured and you have also injured the Impala, something Dean would probably not forgive you for!
Great start here, not surprised Dean wants to finish off Caleb Barnes himself when their first attempt had to be aborted for Sam to rush Dean to the hospital with his burned hands. And had to smile that Sam was a hit with the student nurses! Not surprised Dean wouldn't wait a few days as more people could die with the New Years celebrations at the ski resort but now it looks like Caleb Barnes has the upper hand with what he has done to the Winchesters and Dean's baby! All the more reason for Dean to want to finish the spirit off when he comes too, that and the fact that Sam is more than likely pretty injured courtesy of Caleb Barnes too!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
Great story. Enjoyed it very much. Love how you work Berth in. Man I learn more from these stories then I ever did in school. Please keep up the great work.
T.L. Arens chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
I am delighted with such a well-told story and a really solid, satisfying ending! Nice twist with Berthe, BTW. I think this is one of those really uber-cool stories that are unforgettable.

Thank you soo much for writing this and sharing it! :D
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
What a good story! Your characterization is dead-on and the settings are really good. Dean is SUCH a pain in the ass when he's down. I think it's sweet that Sam is so good to him cuz frankly, I'd end up killing Dean or shoving him into a closet and lock him up!

The "Oh **it moment at the end was pure icing. :D Well done!
JaniceC678 chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
Hey...me again. Shall I just keep gushing about how much I love your stuff or is it getting to be a little much?

No? Keep going? Okay...

You know what was really cool about it (among all the great action and bro stuff) was Sam taking care of Dean when he was significantly limited and in pain with his hands, but otherwise up and about and functioning. Usually, the victim of the week is pretty much laid up in bed, so this was a bit different and very entertaining. Sam was SO sweet trying to think of everything to make life easier for Dean.

For what it's worth, I had printed it out to take with me in case there was down time on my job today. Barely got to start it. So I sat in the car for an hour in my driveway reading it when I got home. (It was nice and warm in the sun,and if I had gone in the house I would have to do OTHER stuff, LOl!) The bad news is I'm starting to run out of Scullspeare stories!
MonikaLisa chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
That story was AWESOME! I wish I could watch it as an episode!