Reviews for In Good Hands
Sam is waaay out of character. Just read a story where he broke Dean’s leg for fun, and that was more like the show’s Sam.
sakarrie chapter 2 . 7/24
Gotta say, I love both boys being whumped and needing to take care of each other! My favorite moment was when Dean was trying to find Sam's pulse and couldn't because of his hand. Very clever and excellent way of building the suspense! Great fic, thanks!
Visage chapter 2 . 6/8
This was great! Such a fun adventure with just the right mix of humor and brotherly love. I absolutely love your natural way of narrating... it made your story such a pleasure to read. Thanks for sharing this with us!
Re'Becca Jamison chapter 2 . 12/17/2019
What a great short story. The humor, the Lord, Dean and Sam looking out for each other as always, very sweet. Liked it a lot.
sandybeliever chapter 2 . 2/26/2019
This was so good. I love that Baby got healed too. You are a great writer and capture these boys perfectly.
sandybeliever chapter 1 . 2/26/2019
"I'm always a handful." That made me laugh.
Lala Sharada chapter 2 . 5/21/2018
This was a most fantastic story! I'm making my way through your many SPN stories, cuz I love me some brotherly hurt/comfort stories, too. But man, you are such a good writer, and your characterization is absolutely flawless. Every thing feels like an actual part of the show, or that these stories could be real SPN episodes.

You are that good! Don't ever stop writing!
iwokeuponthewrongsideoflife chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
"How the hell do you know about spa mitts?" Best part of the entire chapter! Laughed so hard!
SuperVikinggirl chapter 2 . 8/22/2015
Awesome story!
Autumnights chapter 2 . 7/5/2015
I liked seeing Deans and Sams relationship in this story. It was loving, but not cheesy. They got irritated with each other, but not over the top. And of course, great hurt comfort with the brotherly love. Can't ask for more. And Deans sass was pretty great too :)
Autumnights chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
AHHHHH. Can ghosts shoot guns? That was quite a surprise. I love how Sam is trying to make things easier for Dean to be independent. He knows how important it is to Dean.
CornishGirl chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
Excellent . . . and the wondrous bits with a stoned Dean missing his lips and feet not being his own. Loved those!
Chick Feed chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this. You wrote brilliantly as ever and the story really had me hooked in to it. Awesome craftsmanship. Off to find another one.
SB xx
Freya922 chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
An especially terrific story. Talk about angst! Dean's poor burned hands were upsetting enough, but then wrecks in snowstorms on top of it...? Truly wonderful h/c with amazingly good banter between the brothers. :)
mic19671967 chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
I really enjoyed your story! I think you got the characters right on!

Mic (the mom)