Reviews for In Good Hands
Anise Nadiah chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
Again.. thanks for such an awesome fic. I love keeping up with the banter between sam and dean. They are really funny and dean on crack really made my day. LOL! Now my housemate think i'm crazy because i keep laughing out loud in my room all by myself reading this fic. I got quite a busy day today at work and i thank you so much because after reading this you made all the tension go away like the first sunshine after a rainy day. For the pagan god, well i got to say that was one cool pagan god. I just wonder what image do dean saw her at the end of the story because sam seen her more like jess.

About the addiction to you fanfic, think i got to give it a break for awhile because there this one assignment i get to finish first. Until then can't wait to read you wondorful fic again. thanks.
Soul of the Evenstar chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
I really enjoyed reading this piece and the pagan-god thing was a nice touch. You have a really good style and I will enjoy reading more from you.
Aaleiyah JoRayne Hunter chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
I hope 99 isn't a bad number, 'cause here's your 99th review. In danger of sounding like a broken record, I loved it! One reason why I have been enjoying your stories so much is because they are so unique. You come up with great story lines that I haven't read yet!

Great job and keep up the good work!

As Always,

Joee
Creative Spark chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
Lol Dean. Loved the comment about the whole Batman toothbrush. You write the boys really well in character. Great story!

-Spark
SunnyZim chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
Loved it! As I knew I would:-) Loved Sam's mischievousness at the end and loved the inclusion of Berthe:-) And once again, I loved seeing Sam's memories of Jess;) I don't suppose you would ever consider writing a Sam/Jess fic, would you? Like Dean, I would love to see how they met and how Sam asked her out and how their relationship progressed...and I like your Jess and your writing:-) Anyways, this was another fantastic story! Thank-you!
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Wow - I am REALLY enjoying this (no surprises there...) and can't wait to read the next chapter, which unfortunately is going to have to wait till tomorrow as it's almost midnight now...Loved all the little things that Sam did to look after Dean - he really is a thoughtful guy:-) And loved the playful banter between the brothers:-) Looking forward to finding out what happens next!
werewolfsfan chapter 2 . 5/22/2010
A creative premise, good writing and excellent brotherly banter. A thorough delight!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 2 . 11/12/2009
That was cool *-*

I really liked everything, that looks exactly like the tv show ehehe

Congratulations, and thanks for sharing ~

Rosetta
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
(Sorry if this doesn't make much sense, I'm scribbling things down as I go)

Interesting story with a ghost and a goddess

Hehe, I liked Dean on drugs, comparing Sam's heartbeat to the Jaws theme and the whole scene in the car were awesome ("Veggies are evil!")

'Barbecued turkey pizza' - that sounds disgusting!

'The spirit only smiled, raising his shotgun and firing it at the oncoming Chevy' - I'm sure that's cheating :)

It was nice to see Jessica again, in Sam's feverish dream, even it was only brief

Heh, love that Sam gave the ring back in the restaurant
ncis-lady chapter 2 . 10/2/2009
Can't believe I never read this story, I loved it! Thats so typically Winchesters - getting rescued by a hot, naked chick LOL Glad the car was back in one piece, too :)
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 2 . 9/11/2009
AW this was quite amazing hun!

beautiful story, beautifully written :)
AJ Wesley chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
Bravo! Oh, you know just what I like in a story. :) You pushed a lot of my "buttons" with this one. I *love* when Dean is injured but ignores the pain to help Sam. I loved all the little things Sam did for Dean, and how Dean realized later just how much Sam thought about what Dean would need. And the boys' banter was just perfect. Great whumpage, and lots of caring. Great stuff, my friend! Excellent job!

AJ
daleaikman chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
alwsome story. Love the way Sam made things easy for Dean. And how Berthe helped them and deans lady.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 2 . 5/17/2009
Gorgeous, gorgeous! Sheer perfection! A lovely wintery tale for a fantastic spring day! Thank you so much! THIS is a keeper!

*hugs*

Mandy
Rat chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Chapter one of In Good hands got replaced with your newer story In the Blood. I'd really love to read chapter one of In Good Hands...
116 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »