Reviews for In Good Hands
bayre chapter 2 . 1/31/2009
Bawaahahahha...glueing down the salt, now why hasn't anyone on the show thought of that?

Great fic.

Laura
bayre chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
What a great story! Off to ch 2

Laura
pandora jazz chapter 2 . 1/31/2009
I know I've thanked you before, but still, thanks for such long chapters.

The love the way you describe a scene, the broken glass, injuried Sam and the surrounding woods, I love that I can picture your story as I read the words.

Nice tense moment as Dean tried to find out if Sam was alive when he couldn't use his hands to check for a pulse.

I had to smile, though not because the brothers fought about the new phone, but when Sam came back to the motel, the simple way all was forgiven and right between the brothers in a matter of minutes.

The pagen goddess was a nice surprise. I'm glad that she was there to help the brothers and heal them. Plus she fixed the Impala, perfect. :)

I loved how Dean worried and tried to reassure Sam as he suffered through his nightmares.

So Sam was conscious at times too after the crash and saw his injuried brother.

What perfect ideas, glue the salt to the floor and then the way the brothers rigged the pot of herbs to dump.

Nice moment when Dean thanked Sam for taking care of him when he couldn't use his hands.

Had to smile when Sam broke the news to Dean that the goddess was naked under her cape.

Wonderful ending. I could just picture the ring incident in the resturant and than the brothers just relaxing together, because as Dean said there will always be another hunt.

Thanks again for sharing your story with us.

Until next time, take care.
alwaysateen chapter 2 . 1/30/2009
Awesome ending!

So cool that the woman spirit was able to heal both brothers!

What a nice touch. :)
Muffy Morrigan chapter 2 . 1/30/2009
Awesomeness, lovely awesomeness. It was well worth the wait! I really enjoyed the blending of lore, you handled it perfectly!

Five Impalas full of happy Winchesters looking for you to give you a hug.
Lilwazzabug chapter 2 . 1/30/2009
Yay for a happy ending!:D I very much enjoyed your story. Loopy!Dean saying that Sam's heart sounded like the Jaws theme was hilarious and downright adorable and the whole pagan goddess storyline was interesting. And YAY again for lots of cute bro moments! I will never get enough of those:)
Nilah chapter 2 . 1/29/2009
Loved it. Just the right amount of hurt Dean, and for good measure hurt Sammy too. Short and sweet, and a goddess to boot. Loved it.
K Hanna Korossy chapter 2 . 1/29/2009
That was thoroughly enjoyable. Very clever, both the glued salt-I seriously don't know why they can't do something like that more often-and the rig for the potion at the end of the ritual. It's nice to have something on their side for once, too. Good stuff.
spootycup chapter 2 . 1/29/2009
Awesome story... loved the hurt dean and sam taking care of him... wonderful brother moments... good, funny, emotional,

WONDERFUL
I'mcalledZorro chapter 2 . 1/29/2009
Wonderful chapter! I am so glad that you finished the story. As always it was excellent!
AnickaMarie chapter 2 . 1/28/2009
Great fic! Limp Sam & Dean with each taking care of the other and believable job worked in. Also loved the bit about the ring at the restaurant, lol. And the Impala getting a happy ending was good too. There's only so much time Dean can spend fixing that car.
JennK528 chapter 2 . 1/28/2009
Aw, that was great! Lovely Dean whumping! *g*

And no, the goddess wasn't a twist I was expecting...But if ever the boys needed some high-powered mojo on their side - it was a good time for her to show up. Thanks for fixing the Impala - I had a feeling she might take care of it, but you never know...

Too funny about Sam giving Dean's ring back in the restaurant! HEE! Oh, boys.

Another fun read - I enjoyed it very much!
ukfan101 chapter 2 . 1/28/2009
good ending..loved the line "“All the ugly-ass demons and puke-inducing creatures we go up against on a daily basis, we finally run into a hot babe – a naked, hot babe - who's good with cars, no less – and I’m too freakin’ out of it to notice. It’s just not fair.” LOL!
Madebyme chapter 2 . 1/28/2009
Well what can I say, that was well worth the edge of seat bruise on my behind! It was a wonderful read and I couldn't tear myself away from the world you created here!

As always the banter between the boys was excellent and so well written! I loved Sam's fever induced dreams and how you echoed this crash with the one from season 1/2 and aslo tied in the spa-mitt, it worked really well!

The action scenes where they offed Barnes were very gripping and you kept up the tension, great stuff! I loved the lore about Berthe, it fit really well.

As you can probably tell by now I really enjoyed the fic and I hope you are planning on writing again soon. Also, I tried really hard not to read this yet as I'm supposed to be editing my next chapter so that I can post, guess I can't resist a treat either!

Take care and best wishes, Madebyme.x
calcium77 chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
Well that was just an awesome story! I had to go back and re-read the first chapter since it has been a while since I read it the first time...but that was nice to do :-)

You made me laugh in bunches of spots. The gifts were touching. Banter was just like the show. And the action was exciting. Ah...lovely story to read before bedtime.

Thanks so much for writing it!

kat