Reviews for In Good Hands
calcium77 chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
Well that was just an awesome story! I had to go back and re-read the first chapter since it has been a while since I read it the first time...but that was nice to do :-)

You made me laugh in bunches of spots. The gifts were touching. Banter was just like the show. And the action was exciting. Ah...lovely story to read before bedtime.

Thanks so much for writing it!

kat
Lactuca chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
This was so good. Normally I'm kind of a limp!Sam girl, but I have so much love for the first half of this with both of the boys so worried, and Dean high and listening to Sam's heartbeat, and Sam working so diligently to protect his brother's dignity and preserve his independence and Dean noting and appreciating it. It makes me very happy! I also adore the action packed second half. I enjoyed the going off the road scene, because it wasn't just the crash, but a bit more involved with driving details (and Sam being a badass driver) and escape from peril only to crash suddenly! It was exciting, is what I mean to say. Dean trying to find out if Sam was still alive, talking breezily to him all the while, was just heartbreaking and I thought you really got an in character reaction from him. I'm always happy for Sam to be delirious and feverish and then know obscure stuff, so that was all good too. Dean getting flashed by a pagan goddess made me laugh out loud. Seriously, I just LOVED this.
TraSan chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
Awesome wrap, Sculls, as usual!

The bro-mo's, the pagan god, your villian, just the whole thing.

Brilliant.
smokeyhorse chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
*giggles* "Sky clad" :D

This was great! Loved it!

(This is Megan Casady, btw. Just changed my penname!)
Nana56 chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
Good one! Nicely handled and I always love learning about ancient gods and goddesses. Interesting stuff and the boys sure could use a break!

Nice hurt/comfort all around, too. Well done! :D
darksupernatural chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
This was absolutely awesome! Action packed and definitely one of my faves. Thanks for sharing and I loved the brotherly banter.
vonnie836 chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
This was really great. Dean's worry for Sam, the rescue by Berthe and Sam's nightmares.I loved the lore about her and how you weaved it into the story. And you are right about the Impala, she did deserve to be healed to. Great description of the ritual and how the spirit fought back. I also really liked the end with Sam giving Dean the ring back in the restaurant. I hope to get more stories from you but I understand how real life can get to ,Vonnie
doyoufeellikeyourfallingdown chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
Amazing! i was cracking up at the end with the sky clad and proposing thing hahah. amazing ending

plus, i always love me some limp sam heheh

oh god this was SUCH a great story! really best one i've read in a long long time. :D

wonderful job!

~Hilary
masondixon chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
Thanks for an enjoyable story. Loved your writing.

"You have nightmares. Which was it this time? The one where you only get a "B" in American History or something more vivid?"

I had to read that line to my husband because everyone in my family knows that was me! I love Dean the most but I guess I really do have alot more in common with Sam. That's ok. I love him too.

Good to have something finally go right for the boys:)

I look forward to more of your stories in the future.

Thank You.
PADavis chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
Yee haw. Wonderful to see the alert, and a wonderful chapter. Great spook too - their use of glue and hurricane glass brilliant. So freaking creative, I loved it. I was so happy I even re-read ch 1 and then read ch 2 again. Sighs in contentment.

Phoebe
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
Girl, you rock! Seriously. This second part was awesome.

I totally loved Dean catching a glimpe of the sky-clad goddess and slamming on his brakes. lol Oh, and the whole thing with Sam giving the ring back at the restaurant and then playing along with the couple who thought he was proposing. ROFL That was so funny.

Thank you so very much for fulfilling my story wish. I couldn't have asked for more.
Thorny Hedge chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
Awesome tale, thanks for sharing it.
GhostBehindYou chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
I'd totally forgotten about this and had to run through the first chapter to reacquaint myself with it. A fantastic piece of work, well done. Very happy with the ending :D I love all of it, this is going straight to my faves.

GhostBehindYou, x
gapdragon1 chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
This is one of the best stories I've read for ages. Good characterization, original story, attention to detail and very good dialogue. I think you nailed Sam and Dean, obvious you know them pretty well. I love a bit of hurt Sam, so that was an added bonus and I loved Dean listening to Sams' heart! No dramatics, overdone guilt and ground out angst - Yay
skag trendy chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
Don't know where to start mate. The whole thing was bl*oody excellent, but especially loved “All the ugly-ass demons and puke-inducing creatures we go up against on a daily basis, we finally run into a hot babe – a naked, hot babe - who's good with cars, no less – and I’m too freakin’ out of it to notice. It’s just not fair.”

Brilliant stuff!