Reviews for In Good Hands
JennK528 chapter 2 . 1/28/2009
Aw, that was great! Lovely Dean whumping! *g*

And no, the goddess wasn't a twist I was expecting...But if ever the boys needed some high-powered mojo on their side - it was a good time for her to show up. Thanks for fixing the Impala - I had a feeling she might take care of it, but you never know...

Too funny about Sam giving Dean's ring back in the restaurant! HEE! Oh, boys.

Another fun read - I enjoyed it very much!
ukfan101 chapter 2 . 1/28/2009
good ending..loved the line "“All the ugly-ass demons and puke-inducing creatures we go up against on a daily basis, we finally run into a hot babe – a naked, hot babe - who's good with cars, no less – and I’m too freakin’ out of it to notice. It’s just not fair.” LOL!
Madebyme chapter 2 . 1/28/2009
Well what can I say, that was well worth the edge of seat bruise on my behind! It was a wonderful read and I couldn't tear myself away from the world you created here!

As always the banter between the boys was excellent and so well written! I loved Sam's fever induced dreams and how you echoed this crash with the one from season 1/2 and aslo tied in the spa-mitt, it worked really well!

The action scenes where they offed Barnes were very gripping and you kept up the tension, great stuff! I loved the lore about Berthe, it fit really well.

As you can probably tell by now I really enjoyed the fic and I hope you are planning on writing again soon. Also, I tried really hard not to read this yet as I'm supposed to be editing my next chapter so that I can post, guess I can't resist a treat either!

Take care and best wishes, Madebyme.x
calcium77 chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
Well that was just an awesome story! I had to go back and re-read the first chapter since it has been a while since I read it the first time...but that was nice to do :-)

You made me laugh in bunches of spots. The gifts were touching. Banter was just like the show. And the action was exciting. Ah...lovely story to read before bedtime.

Thanks so much for writing it!

Lactuca chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
This was so good. Normally I'm kind of a limp!Sam girl, but I have so much love for the first half of this with both of the boys so worried, and Dean high and listening to Sam's heartbeat, and Sam working so diligently to protect his brother's dignity and preserve his independence and Dean noting and appreciating it. It makes me very happy! I also adore the action packed second half. I enjoyed the going off the road scene, because it wasn't just the crash, but a bit more involved with driving details (and Sam being a badass driver) and escape from peril only to crash suddenly! It was exciting, is what I mean to say. Dean trying to find out if Sam was still alive, talking breezily to him all the while, was just heartbreaking and I thought you really got an in character reaction from him. I'm always happy for Sam to be delirious and feverish and then know obscure stuff, so that was all good too. Dean getting flashed by a pagan goddess made me laugh out loud. Seriously, I just LOVED this.
TraSan chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
Awesome wrap, Sculls, as usual!

The bro-mo's, the pagan god, your villian, just the whole thing.

smokeyhorse chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
*giggles* "Sky clad" :D

This was great! Loved it!

(This is Megan Casady, btw. Just changed my penname!)
Nana56 chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
Good one! Nicely handled and I always love learning about ancient gods and goddesses. Interesting stuff and the boys sure could use a break!

Nice hurt/comfort all around, too. Well done! :D
darksupernatural chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
This was absolutely awesome! Action packed and definitely one of my faves. Thanks for sharing and I loved the brotherly banter.
vonnie836 chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
This was really great. Dean's worry for Sam, the rescue by Berthe and Sam's nightmares.I loved the lore about her and how you weaved it into the story. And you are right about the Impala, she did deserve to be healed to. Great description of the ritual and how the spirit fought back. I also really liked the end with Sam giving Dean the ring back in the restaurant. I hope to get more stories from you but I understand how real life can get to ,Vonnie
doyoufeellikeyourfallingdown chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
Amazing! i was cracking up at the end with the sky clad and proposing thing hahah. amazing ending

plus, i always love me some limp sam heheh

oh god this was SUCH a great story! really best one i've read in a long long time. :D

wonderful job!

masondixon chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
Thanks for an enjoyable story. Loved your writing.

"You have nightmares. Which was it this time? The one where you only get a "B" in American History or something more vivid?"

I had to read that line to my husband because everyone in my family knows that was me! I love Dean the most but I guess I really do have alot more in common with Sam. That's ok. I love him too.

Good to have something finally go right for the boys:)

I look forward to more of your stories in the future.

Thank You.
PADavis chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
Yee haw. Wonderful to see the alert, and a wonderful chapter. Great spook too - their use of glue and hurricane glass brilliant. So freaking creative, I loved it. I was so happy I even re-read ch 1 and then read ch 2 again. Sighs in contentment.

Vanessa Sgroi chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
Girl, you rock! Seriously. This second part was awesome.

I totally loved Dean catching a glimpe of the sky-clad goddess and slamming on his brakes. lol Oh, and the whole thing with Sam giving the ring back at the restaurant and then playing along with the couple who thought he was proposing. ROFL That was so funny.

Thank you so very much for fulfilling my story wish. I couldn't have asked for more.
Thorny Hedge chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
Awesome tale, thanks for sharing it.
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »