Reviews for In Good Hands
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Another hit on my list Sculls! I love the start and Dean with hurt hands is a handful ( no pun intended) Love the angst and the trick pulling spirit. I know you'll give Sam a hard time and I can't wait. This is awesome my friend!
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Very tender caretaking moments, and what an exciting ending!
Dianne chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
I'm so glad to see another story from you. I love that you keep things realistic, in that most authors give the characters superhuman strength and you keep them normal. For instance, most authors would have had Dean keep going with such major burns to his hands but that is not realistic at all as most of us know that burns, even small finger ones hurt like crazy and Dean's are far worse than that. Those kinds of burns need medical attention and pain killers for sure. And I've had a friend who was badly burned and it was terrible but he recovered, however the pain killers they give for burns do make people funny like you had Dean in the story. My friend was tossing imaginary peanuts up into the air and catching them in his mouth LOL. So, you do have a very realistic base for burn treatment here. The spirit is fascinating and very original and I can't wait to read more.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
**Hugs** Scullspeare! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you.

This is awesome. Just...awesome. You fulfilled my wish in fine, fine fashion. It has it all-pain, loopiness, drama, humor, grouchiness, an incredible cliffhanger...

I need to beg for stories more often. **grin**
apieceofcake chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
I love it when Dean is high..you can't regulate what comes out of his mouth *g*

But the boys are in trouble again...
skag trendy chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Ooh great stuff so far sweetheart. Love the brotherly stuff, and Dean on drugs had me chortling away. So Dean's been hurt, now the Impala...I assume Sam's next?

Hope you had a great christmas and a very happy new year to you.

Kind regards,

ST x
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
That was an awesome first part. I really enjoyed your banter between the brothers as it remained close to the real characters. Not too mushy yet just enough to know how much they mean to eachother. I also liked that you made Dean pick the hot nurse to dress him. So many people would have picked the emo Sam dressing big bro route but in reality...Dean would always go for the hot babe! LOL

Can't wait for the next part.
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8