Reviews for In Good Hands
ames 449 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
LMFAO! OK morphine-Dean was hilarious; I laughed my butt off about the lips thing! It's astounding the effect morphine has on people. When I was nursing, patients would come out with some of the weirdest stuff. Sam's reaction was classically Sam, too: patient and yet amused. Very funny. I loved the little things Sam had done to make things easier for Dean, too. It's a side of Sam that we dont often get to see, but the protective younger brother is definitely there, and you did it really well. As always, lovely descriptions and really nice flow throughout, and also as always the blasted cliff-hanger that I knew you would throw on me at the last moment! Damn you woman! I think I shall pass you back the mantel of evil! I really enjoyed the hurt!Dean and I can't wait to see what limp!Sam you hit us with in the next part. Great job, mate.
Muffy Morrigan chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Awesomeness. You hurt Dean and the Impala in one chapter. Very nice job! Drugged Dean is one of my favorite Deans and Sam was just too sweet for words! I love the way this is playing out, and YAY for a little hurt Sam. It's just post holidays, so spread the hurt-I mean joy-around

Five Impalas, freshly waxed, lovingly detailed (not smashed, but inj perfect condition) with happy healthy Winchesters (in Santa hats) headed your way.
Von chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Very nice! Injured Dean, accident AND Dean hasn't taken his meds (Although hopefully he has them on him).

Exciting start! *Settles in with popcorn and wide eyes*
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Another hit on my list Sculls! I love the start and Dean with hurt hands is a handful ( no pun intended) Love the angst and the trick pulling spirit. I know you'll give Sam a hard time and I can't wait. This is awesome my friend!
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Very tender caretaking moments, and what an exciting ending!
Dianne chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
I'm so glad to see another story from you. I love that you keep things realistic, in that most authors give the characters superhuman strength and you keep them normal. For instance, most authors would have had Dean keep going with such major burns to his hands but that is not realistic at all as most of us know that burns, even small finger ones hurt like crazy and Dean's are far worse than that. Those kinds of burns need medical attention and pain killers for sure. And I've had a friend who was badly burned and it was terrible but he recovered, however the pain killers they give for burns do make people funny like you had Dean in the story. My friend was tossing imaginary peanuts up into the air and catching them in his mouth LOL. So, you do have a very realistic base for burn treatment here. The spirit is fascinating and very original and I can't wait to read more.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
**Hugs** Scullspeare! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you.

This is awesome. Just...awesome. You fulfilled my wish in fine, fine fashion. It has it all-pain, loopiness, drama, humor, grouchiness, an incredible cliffhanger...

I need to beg for stories more often. **grin**
apieceofcake chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
I love it when Dean is high..you can't regulate what comes out of his mouth *g*

But the boys are in trouble again...
skag trendy chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Ooh great stuff so far sweetheart. Love the brotherly stuff, and Dean on drugs had me chortling away. So Dean's been hurt, now the Impala...I assume Sam's next?

Hope you had a great christmas and a very happy new year to you.

Kind regards,

ST x
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
That was an awesome first part. I really enjoyed your banter between the brothers as it remained close to the real characters. Not too mushy yet just enough to know how much they mean to eachother. I also liked that you made Dean pick the hot nurse to dress him. So many people would have picked the emo Sam dressing big bro route but in reality...Dean would always go for the hot babe! LOL

Can't wait for the next part.
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8