Reviews for Jerk of the Year
fakediamond chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Only complaint:

There isn't a damned second chapter.
inventedcanada chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
So hi, it's me again randomly reading another one of your stories. Lol, after I read Under the Miztletoe, checked out your page and I saw you had fics about Jericho AND Miz so I had to read some more! Great job, i really like the way you write. It seemed so fitting how you prtrayed Cena and Jericho here, well done. I hope it's not weird (or something like that) of me to read your other stories too. :)

Oh and I instantly though of Miz when Jericho said Dolly needed a reality check!
LOVINGORANGEWALLS chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
haha lol!

"you know i won the jerk of the year!"

lol vintage jericho
Sweet Corruption chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
LMAO I loved this bb. For real. Chris is amazing; I'd hit it without a doubt man. When I was reading this, I was giggling and at the end line I nearly spit my Diet Pepsi onto the computer screen because when he said Reality Check the only thing that popped into my head was Michael. Haha. Ali's corrupting me slowly.

xx

Britt
cameronchick chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Hello Dolly!

I love when Jericho has a strong woman to go up against.

Great new story.
shotbyanepoch chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Continue, I like it. Only thing I don't like is Dolly, but I tend to hate original characters when they're a bitch for no reason. I like it when they have a reason, and I'm sure you'll give us one. Please don't make it some angsty "my daddy/boyfriend hit me" kind of thing though. The way you wrote Cena was awesome, Chris with all his beautiful majestic words and Cena with his small easy-to-understand crap that the kids eat up. Of course Cena botched something! Love the title, and I love how Jerky complained about being Jerk of the Year. Dolly... I want to read more about her.

PS Jericho is way better than Edge! I'm an Edgehead too, but he's like my third or fourth.
SinfullyMadex chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
For someone who hates Cena you really wrote quite well. And, Jericho is pure gold. I love him. The whole 'I'm Dolly and this is my claim to fame' reminds of frickin' Dolph Ziggler. Ha.