Reviews for From Time Past Part 1: Beginnings
HoosierCullen chapter 23 . 3/7/2013
I have really liked reading this fic and I think it is an interesting idea Harry having an older sister that was taken away from him my the manipulations of Dumbles. The characters are very easy to find yourself feeling for and the HONKS relationship makes the story very fun to read. I like this one a lot and hope you continue with it as you have been.
Hivedragon chapter 23 . 7/20/2012
Nice
Jkkagain chapter 23 . 6/12/2012
This story has been great so far and I hope it gets finished.
ScrimjaNinja chapter 23 . 4/10/2012
hmmm...i read through all of your chapters today and i would like to say i love the idea, but there are a few problems for me.

chloe doesnt seem to be bad at anything. i know that there are some people who are extremely smart and do well on all of their tests but the fact that she learnt all of the spells and out dueled trained aurors in a matter of months makes it a little unbelievable.

i would also expect her to have some difficulty with subjects because she was raised in the muggle world for a large portion of her life and that she adapted so well to the magical world so quickly is a little hard to believe as well.
Monkey chapter 23 . 3/14/2012
I loved the story so far and hope you will update soon. it made me sad to see that you have not updated in a while even though you are a wonderful writer.
FinalReason chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
very good story so far
Pallas.athena-Z2H chapter 23 . 11/30/2011
Adorable please update. Soon.
WHCnelson chapter 4 . 10/24/2011
Just found this story and so far I have read the first four chapters and its looking good. I kind of felt that Harry could have fall for pretty much anyone other then Ginny. She looks like his mother a little bit... weird...
WhiteElfElder chapter 23 . 10/19/2011
It find it funny that Chloe and Minerva are in what amounts to a transfiguration war. Good to see everything developing well, but we know that with Harry around the law of averages is unequal and leans heavy to the bad.
ceo55 chapter 23 . 10/17/2011
Another enjoyable and fun to read chapter ... Thank you!

ceo55
ceo55 chapter 22 . 10/17/2011
Chapter enjoyed mission on this is accomplished!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 23 . 10/17/2011
Oh, fun times with the Potter kids. I'm sure that Harry misses Tonks! Thanks for sharing.
casanle chapter 20 . 9/9/2011
Interesting story! Seems like you are leaning to a pairing of Remus and Chloe? Loo forward to part 2.
Coronach chapter 20 . 8/24/2011
I love it

please update soon
HP-DG-SB-NR-RR-AG-TD-KB-HA-AJ chapter 20 . 8/22/2011
Great story XD I hope Dumbles gets his butt kicked, that manipulative old codger. can't wait for the next chapter.

HP-DG-SB