Reviews for Daddy's Little Slayer
Big-Sista chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
I really, really wish that you would finish this. I was SO reluctant to read this because of how long it has been since it was updated but, it sounded like it had potential. And, the thing is, I really love this story, I like your writing style, and Giles/Buffy father/daughter relationship is my favorite, and just GAH! This is one of those stories that, by the end of the first chapter, I knew you had me hooked and that I would love it! And I just had to keep reading, even though I knew I would be sad. This is one of those stories that has beautiful writing, a plot with characters that you could make me think this really happened in the show...and it hasn't been updated in years. It's sad because I come across a lot of stories like this, wonderful stories that the author didn't finish for whatever reason.

And it just makes me sit and think. WHY? Why did this person not finish it? A hundred different scenarios go through my head but, in the end, I can't fathom why. I'll never be able to understand. And it makes me feel guilty, in an odd way.

I just want you to know that this has great potential and that it was a fantastic read.

Big-Sista
Kikilia14 chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
Oh man- this had so many possibilities... probably no chance of it being finished though... too bad.
nooneknew chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
please continue with this story i'd like to see where you plan to take it and to see what giles's response to finding out he has a daughter and joyce's responce to finding buffy is the slayer.
blue talith chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
Ah, so Joyce is thinking that Buffy is the result of her and Rupert getting together? Or, that she knows and thinks he might suspect? Great writing!
MaeganM.0816 chapter 3 . 3/8/2011
LGM chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
this is an interesting begining, shame its beeen so long since it was last updated.
Dimkaagon chapter 3 . 3/25/2010
OMG! This is absolutely amazing! I realize you haven't updated in forever, but I was reading the summary of this story and I just had to read it. I don't do that very often with unfinished stories, espeacially ones that haven't been updated in a long time, so PLEASE don't disappoint me! :D I can't wait to see what you do with this next! Thank you for writing and good luck writing the next chapter!
JazzNProwl's sparklingAriaFyre chapter 3 . 11/16/2009
OMG! OMG! Is Giles Buffy's dad? OMG!
MMWillow13 chapter 3 . 11/8/2009
more please
toastbox chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
Yay! You updated :)

More revelations. Buffy took it quite well, not much fuss or anything. Which is good. Looking forward to the next chap!
Princesakarlita411 chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
wat giles p.o.v?
Marzi chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
Heheh.

Can't wait for this to hit Giles like a ton of bricks.
wandamarie chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
wow it was a good one thanks cant want to read the next chapter thanks
blue talith chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
I really, really enjoyed reading this story! Oh, do let it to be continued. Is Joyce thinking that Giles is Buffy's father?
MusicMagicMurder chapter 3 . 10/26/2009