Reviews for Blackout
NoLongerWriting-AbandonedAccou chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Mkay, well you've waited plenty long enough to make an update, so you need to update like right now. If you need help or ideas or anything, you let me know I'll do my best but seriously. WHAT THE FRIGGIN HECK! MONTHES! COME ON! Update. UPDATE!
Unnamed chapter 9 . 2/24/2012
That. Was. Awesome! Why oh why is there no epilogue yet? I need to see how this ends! Please, please add one!
ranchan-akari chapter 9 . 6/14/2010
Oh my! ;D Loving this! Can't wait for the epilogue~! Do they get their happy ending? Or do they simply part and pine for each other for the rest of their lives? ;_; Please finish this fic soon~!
IceColdTouch chapter 9 . 8/5/2009
Won't he be surprized when Ami returns his feelings.I wonder how they'll make this 't wait to see what the epilogue holds update soon.
Princesa de la Luna chapter 9 . 8/5/2009
cool please update and good luck thanks again until next time.
Utena Neo Violet chapter 9 . 8/4/2009
Dude why would Wufy tence? Their all dressed exactly the same. lol

I love how u found pairs for all the Wing guys, I thought Duo was gona be left out. I think u should write a few with the others too. Or maybe one shots from this but u did a pretty good job of conveying the feelings even if it was suppose to be about Trowa and Ami.

I was re-upoading one of my SM AMVs I think u might like it.

Go here and watch yes?

/watch?vLbQuANhYVAA
Princesa de la Luna chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
fascinating please update and good luck thanks again.
Princesa de la Luna chapter 2 . 6/30/2009
wicked
Princesa de la Luna chapter 7 . 6/30/2009
cool
Princesa de la Luna chapter 8 . 6/30/2009
hi awesome story and chapter please update. do you or your friends like to draw? can you or some of your friends please draw your OC and some scences from the story? do you like making videos on youtube dot com? if you have time can you or some friends please make a fanfic trailer of your story? please? you don't have to if you don't want to. is it a good or a bad idea? please e-mail me when you put the next chapter up. thanks and good luck. please keep on updating and thanks again.

ps:hello again. do you like the manga/anime called Matantei Loki Ragnarok? if you don't know what this anime is about go to wikipedia dot org. if you do like this manga/anime called Matantei Loki Ragnarok then there is a story that needs reviews. you don't have to if you don't want to. all i am asking is that you try to read and review this story.

if you are asking why i am asking you to read this story is because i am trying to help these stories and some other stories get reviews. you know what they say on fanfiction dot net that authers get motivated by reviews to keep on continuing with their stories. please read and review this story please? thanks and best of luck. here is the tittle, summary and the auther. all of these stories are found in fanfiction dot net.

1:Timeless by: Karin Ochibi-chan reviews

AU Loki/Spica- Dreams can unlock the deepest of memories. Even ones from another life. When Spica begins to dream of memories that she's never had but yet are familiar, what does it have to do with the strange child detective and his family? Threeshot

Matantei Loki Ragnarok - Fiction Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,504 - Reviews: 9 - Updated: 3-15-09 - Published: 3-15-09 - Loki & Spica

ps:if you have some time please read and review this vampire knight story? please? you don't have to if you don't want to. here is the tittle, summary, and the person who wrote it.

1:Ake ni Somaru

A/N : Real Chapter 7 is up! The Ancient was once a powerful group of vampire of great number. They are the ancestor of all vampire and the first decendant. What secrets does one of this great being hold? What terror shall she bring with her? KxOC

Vampire Knight - Rated: T - English - Romance/General - Chapters: 7 - Words: 31,423 - Reviews: 60 - Updated: 5-18-09 -Published: 1-2-09 - Kaname
angelicmayuka chapter 8 . 6/28/2009
O it's getting down to the end. I'm liking the little bits of romance around the side that's going on. I'm curious to see how this will end, the group is in a rather dire situation. Outers to the rescue maybe? Well hopefully since Duo is the one getting the short end of the romantic stick currently. Will there also be an epilouge? I wonder how they will get out of this. Well hopefully we'll have the second part of the finale very soon! Keep up to awesome writing.