Reviews for Who Done It?
Ilovejolly16 chapter 6 . 8/9/2010
Holy shit this story is good!

Is it bad I am actually getting scared?

I have a few hunches, like ella possibly, you know she could be playing the dumb girl that no one suspects. Or brown, just because he is a little sketchy.

But who knows!

Ooh maybe its shane? Now that would be kinda funny, kill his own girlfriend just for the hell of it.

Ah well, just have to keep reading!

Not that there is any problem with that at all :D
Guess P chapter 10 . 1/25/2010
An epic in all, except length :D

I adored it Emma!

I'll speak to you about it properly on msn!
THECRAZYMONKEYSAREAFTERME chapter 10 . 5/28/2009
OMG! YOU SHOULD WRITE A SEQUEL TO THIS! I WOULD TOTALLY ALERT IT 1503 TIMES! (the anonymous name is my pen name but i can't find the password) this story is awesome!
SenseOfPretend chapter 10 . 3/1/2009
YAY i knew it was gonna be all a dream! JASON! WO HE'S BACK!
sara chapter 10 . 2/20/2009
OMG! what a chappie! it was awseum! woww!
Kacee chapter 10 . 2/18/2009
*GASP!*

The end?

Aww, noo (

I loved this story so much, great ending D

Can't wait for your new story!

Lots of hugs and virtual cookies,

Kacee
E.A.L.Runaway chapter 10 . 2/17/2009
Do they really hook people up to machines like that to transfer blood? I thought you just draw blood like normal in a tube and than use a needle and put it in the other person. So the whole thing was a dream? He might be having hallucinations. Good chapter! Can't wait for more!
EclipseIllusion chapter 10 . 2/17/2009
That was interesting, and I did not expect that surprise twist.
mmg1195 chapter 10 . 2/17/2009
omg that ending was weird haha i liked it but DO I RLY EXIST OR NOT lol u should make an epilogue w/ me as nates gf or somethin haha but seriously i think an epilogue might help 2 clear up the ending a lil bit just a suggestion but ur choice also did u get an ffe yet cuz i wanna recruit and i would just need ur 1st and last name and email and if u did already i wanna friend u haha
SerenityEndymion chapter 10 . 2/17/2009
OMG! NO! You cant leave us hanging like that! It's like putting ur hand up for a high five and ur friend not returning it! PLEASE make a sequal, even if it is a one-shot.

Anyways, great story!

-Claire
WhoIsCarlyTorres chapter 10 . 2/17/2009
HAHA i like it

a kindof 'final destination' twist at the end

xD
sara chapter 9 . 2/16/2009
OMG! like this was the best story ever! omg! it is so awseum! it rules! soo is there gonna be another chappie? and wat was happenin at the end? lol awseum!
SenseOfPretend chapter 9 . 2/14/2009
omg ..I kinda felt that it was Shane! idk lol
The Princess Wolf chapter 9 . 2/14/2009
wait wait wait...

i thought mitchie was dead.

did the real killer drug shane

make him hallucinate the killings

and then cause him to jump off of the cliff?

or was he sleep walking?

you're very twisted.

i like it.

D
Kacee chapter 9 . 2/14/2009
Oh my gosh!

SHANE?

*Gasps*

Great twist, so unexpected!

Happy Valentines day to you too D