Reviews for Summertime
lightsthecity chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
that was amazing.

loved it.
wee birdy chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
aw. this is so tragic. how fate is never on their side, how simple and easy their relationship is but how complicated everything else makes being together. there is something so exquisitely fragile about their relationship, i am so sure that the writers are going to f**k it up. even if they do, i'll still have your amazing fanfictions to read! x
Dazzle Me Again chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
I was totally hoping for a happy ending, but God, I loved it anyway. I'd kill for a summer like that, with a guy like that; but, of course, this is not about me.

The story was so... summer-y. There's no other description. It was summer-y, and perfect. And I loved it, of course.

Consider this story added to my Nate & Serena, Serena & Nate community. :)

Have a wonderful day!

-Dazzle.
betweentheraindrops chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
That was just so... epic and just so NS. It made me cry. Fantastic job.
GuLaLi56 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
urghh.. i though the ending would be different from the show.. The way you decribe the growth of her feeling is so beautiful and natural.. but with that ending it make this story like a tragedy :(

*sigh*

anyway it's beautiful... i only need the other version for the ending though
TrulyBoston chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
I loved it :)

It was such a simple story, but it was amazing. I love all the little details you included, as well as how you made it last over the entire summer before coming to an end. You are a fantastic writer... keep it up!

P.S. I'd love to see more stories like this... *wink* *wink*
Bee88 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
wow i love this story! it gives me such a good summer-feeling :)

nate and serena together is so perfect!

i was actually looking for a serena/dan story, but this is so good!
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Beautiful. I love the moments and S totally crushing on Nate. And you slipped in Catherine nicely.

Though, it was sad from S's POV. Made me wanna cry. But I love the happy moments because it was so THEM!

That ending though.. *sobs* *sighs* I WANT SUMMER BACK!
hellomynameis-kita chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
beautiful

i love this, i was so pissed we were robbed of serena/nate fakedating scenes but now i've found this and i'm good

so thanks so much for writing this, it's awesome!
00JLO chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Nice fanfic.
J chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
wow that was amazing! i love s/n so much and they never get any screen time! pretty please write more on serena and nate! your so good at it!
br00kel0veswildfire chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
that was really good!
yaba chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
yet another kickass nate/serena one shot. i can't believe i didnt see it sooner! I abolsutely loved it, you must write more n/s it's just great how well you write their relationship :)

Yana
bendabletofu chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
CRY. That was so cute and beautiful. WHY DID IT HAVE TO END LIKE THAT? Omg, i'm like, so traumatized right now. But I heart you by the way. This story was SO wonderful. But I am still SO SAD about Nate and Serena ending that way.
Sarah11650 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Best NS fic on the web. You're keeping me going! haha