Reviews for Johan and Judai's 20 Ways to Annoy Your Teachers
hikora chapter 30 . 1/27
This story is awesome! I really funny and I love the idea that Johan would get really possessive and protective over Judai and would kill anyone that hurts him, make him sad or cry or any sort of combination of the 3. Sometimes I really feel sorry for the teachers and/or anyone that's on the receiving end of Johan's wrath. They'll probably feel that even hell will be better. I can't wait to see some other stories that you'll come up with!
SaffireJ2 chapter 30 . 12/24/2014
I love this story so much. I've read it 3 times now and it never stops being funny.
Happy chapter 30 . 12/18/2014
Gold. Just golden!
Guest chapter 27 . 6/21/2014
Jelu(Dark Johan) and Haou?(Dark Judai). Love the story
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 30 . 6/18/2014
Hahahahaha, very funny and good. Normally I don't like these kinds of stories but this is one pairing I'll make an exception to and, of course, I do so love humor fics.
dhampire712 chapter 17 . 3/29/2014
I swear if it's dog shit or something like that than totally unoriginal :(
And I'm loving this so far XD
Guest chapter 30 . 1/7/2014
third time reading this and it's still funny. Great job
Guest chapter 21 . 1/6/2014
this is WAY to funny HAHAAAHHHAA!(i think i should find something less insane,oh well)
Cushy96 chapter 30 . 12/29/2013
AWESOME! Everything about this story was funny, playfully stupid and lots of fluff... Loved it when Haou and Jehu made their appearances though it was sort of confusing in the beginning, thankfully Johan managed to figure out who they were before the end! Rua/Leo and Ruka/Luna are such cuties at the end, almost perfect replicas of Johan and Judai, all in all it was an amazing story and it totally deserves a sequel, please oh please make one, I reckon it would get just as many reviews as this one has, please oh and one more thing: AWESOME STORY! I never thought they'd graduate in the end :D
Guest chapter 27 . 11/1/2013
Meanwhile on other news 5 teachers killed themselves saying that they where being stalked by demons we will have the weather at six, also two kids where seen playing card games with disks think bout that... Kinda freaking stupid.
Guest chapter 30 . 8/29/2013
so besides from Johan no one knows about jelu and haou
Guest chapter 27 . 8/29/2013
jelu and haou
Guest chapter 22 . 8/29/2013
Guest chapter 21 . 8/29/2013
can you show some darkspirit pleace and by the way WAY CAN I FIND THIS SCHOOL IT'S ASOME!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/29/2013