Reviews for Johan and Judai's 20 Ways to Annoy Your Teachers
Mac chapter 1 . 1/16
OH MAN ITS AN HONOR TO HELP YOU REACH 300! THIS WAS SUCH A FUNNY STORY AND JUST THANK YOU!
Lizzy chapter 9 . 11/13/2016
Alone ( AGAIN )

WHY DOES RYO HAVE A FLAMETHROWER ! XD
and how is the school still standing xD
i'm surprised its not come CRASHING down
good story anyways BAI - 3
Lizzy chapter 6 . 11/13/2016
I'M ALONE D:
anyways did Johan and Judai do what i think ?
Johans a perv xD
this is like my 90th time readin dis 3
KEEP UP GOOD WORK
LizzyKatieAmy chapter 5 . 11/13/2016
Lizzy: OMG, AMAZING STORY / PRANKS I've read this story from start to end .O.

Amy: Yup, I've laughed at a wall after reading tis i tried it and i went to the nurses office -.- DEY THOUGHT AM CRAZY BRO ! TBH / to be honest me and Lizzy laughed at the wall .-.

Lizzy: DAMN RIGHT !

Katie: Lovely story loves da pranks

Lizzy Amy and Katie: Bai !

Lizzy: DURP OUT !
Lizzy chapter 5 . 10/31/2016
Yep... i went 2 school after reading this and started laughing at the wall '-' they thought i was insane so they sent me home 4, 4 days and i had to go 2 a doctors xD lol
BTW love the book :)
u should be famous by now !
lots of fan girls and fanboys, right ?

Yours truly
Lizzy.
Lady Crystal-4 chapter 30 . 2/15/2016
This was amazing! I read the whole thing on a night. I really laughed a lot. It was really amazing, i wouldn't be capable of saying which chapter was my favorite, because all of them had something that made me laugh. No one EVER would be as awesome as Judai and Johan. I loved your story. Thanks for writhing this 3
hikora chapter 30 . 1/27/2015
This story is awesome! I really funny and I love the idea that Johan would get really possessive and protective over Judai and would kill anyone that hurts him, make him sad or cry or any sort of combination of the 3. Sometimes I really feel sorry for the teachers and/or anyone that's on the receiving end of Johan's wrath. They'll probably feel that even hell will be better. I can't wait to see some other stories that you'll come up with!
SaffireJ2 chapter 30 . 12/24/2014
I love this story so much. I've read it 3 times now and it never stops being funny.
Happy chapter 30 . 12/18/2014
Gold. Just golden!
Guest chapter 27 . 6/21/2014
Jelu(Dark Johan) and Haou?(Dark Judai). Love the story
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 30 . 6/18/2014
Hahahahaha, very funny and good. Normally I don't like these kinds of stories but this is one pairing I'll make an exception to and, of course, I do so love humor fics.
dhampire712 chapter 17 . 3/29/2014
I swear if it's dog shit or something like that than totally unoriginal :(
And I'm loving this so far XD
Guest chapter 30 . 1/7/2014
third time reading this and it's still funny. Great job
Guest chapter 21 . 1/6/2014
this is WAY to funny HAHAAAHHHAA!(i think i should find something less insane,oh well)
Cushy96 chapter 30 . 12/29/2013
AWESOME! Everything about this story was funny, playfully stupid and lots of fluff... Loved it when Haou and Jehu made their appearances though it was sort of confusing in the beginning, thankfully Johan managed to figure out who they were before the end! Rua/Leo and Ruka/Luna are such cuties at the end, almost perfect replicas of Johan and Judai, all in all it was an amazing story and it totally deserves a sequel, please oh please make one, I reckon it would get just as many reviews as this one has, please oh and one more thing: AWESOME STORY! I never thought they'd graduate in the end :D