Reviews for The Longest Time
QueenSmoakEG chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
CRELLIE is love. i love craig's letter, nice writing :)
CStardust chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
A sequel to this would really, REALLY make my day right now, even if it's only a one-shot.

This was spectacular.
CrashAgainstMySkin chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
That was truly truly amazing! I think you did a fantastic job with the characters emotions, I love this and you are an amazing writer!
ParalyticDreamx chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
amazing

loved Crellie so good job

AMAZING job at making the songs about hers

loved it
packersgirl37 chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
the story was totally believable! i loved every part of it, and i hope you keep writing about craig and ellie!
Yoruichi 'Ino chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
Oh wow~ I loved this so much!

Craig's letter made me not want to keep reading so it woulsn't end. xD Does that maked sense?

Well the point I'm trying to make is that it was just amazing!

It was so well done! The emotion of the whole story was just amazing!

The conversation between Marco and Paige was so believable! Paige was greatly done. Just like her. As was Marco. Of course, worrying about his best friend and all!

Craig's messed up life, the details, the relationship: marvelous job! Gah. I swear I wanted to cry. lol

Ellie was just right. Just the way so is: sarcastic, cynnical, and of course, the pain she was feeling.

I don't see an OCC at all!

I was like I was watching the show~

P.S. Where did you read the lyrics to Craig's songs? I've been looking for the lyrics to them. Especially Red-Headed For Trouble. Well, thank you for such an amazing read. Again.

SO going into my favorites!
Beeeezus chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
Awe, Sarah! This was well worth the wait! I enjoyed every second of that. In the first part, Marco's explanations were so cute and funny, and I could see Marco going all Obsessive about that, and your Paige was really close to character!

The second chapter was super cute and Craig's letter made me a little emotional (no tears, but close!) because you were able to make it sound so real!

I loved it Sarah, and I encourage you to write more Degrassi fics, because I bet any pairing you chose would be great!

Great Job! I'll talk to you soon!
MrsBigTuna chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
Okay... this was fabulous. You want my opinion, you got it!

First, I love the way you write Paige. She was hard for me to write since I never could grasp her "Paige-ness" I suppose. I did my best, but you were great. She made me laugh and I found myself imagining her say the words. Way to be in character.

Second, Marco... dear, sweet Marco. How I adore writing him. He reminds me of my best friend Anthony, except Anthony is very hetero. heh. At any rate, I adore the way you wrote his interaction with Paige and Ellie. Very believable.

Third, the letter. GAH, I teared up. Seriously, a tear fell. I remember you mentioning eons ago over the summer that you wanted to bring up the group session that Craig was late for. You really painted the evolution of Crellie, the little details, the major moments and the things that make me want to slap the writers of this show in the face for NOT making them a couple. It's just so cruel. Anyway, you did a fantastic job of explaining everything, from Craig deciding to be with Manny to Ashley being on tour. All very believable and extremely accurate. After that, I was like: I want someone to write me something like that. :)

And lastly, Ellie. You wrote her beautifully. You made her both cynical and funny, as well as heartbreaking. I have said it before, but I'm Ellie in a lot of ways. Sans the cutting, you have me. And you did her justice, my friend.

So simply, this was awesome. I'm sad that it won't continue, but I do hope that you revist them one day. If you have any ideas and want to bounce them off me, please do. You done good, kid. Bravo!
BeautifulxxDisasterx chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
Alright. Basically, this was amazing.

The emotion that flowed throughout every single word of this was absolutely positively beautiful. Your writing was filled to the brim with everything that had happened, and many would find it difficult to really pull across that intense emotion, but you did it. You did it wonderfully. It all flowed together to craft this stunning piece of art. If this was a painting, it would be one of those dark paintings that looks sad and depressing, but in the corner there's this strip of yellow, this strip of everything good that might come, every ounce of love that they feel seeping through the sadness to bring something real and lovely. It was perfectly...flawless. XD That felt really lame, but I hope you get the point. It's rare that I read something with such an intense emotion that it makes ME feel that emotion, too, but to me, that's real writing. And trust me, you had that. I was crying by the end of Craig's letter, no matter how sappy that makes me sound. It's true. Your emotional involvement was through the roof, and I appreciate that. It really made the story that much more believable and enjoyable.

The characters were also amazingly developed. They weren't just words on the screen, they were real. You gave them life and dynamics and wonder. You took them to an entirely new level that many can't reach, a level that puts even the show to shame. They were stunning. Really. Be very proud of yourself for these characters. They were mind-blowing in every single way. I adored them so much!

Honestly, this is one of my favorite Degrassi stories I have ever read, and one of my favorites I've ever read overall. It was beautiful in every aspect. Thank you for such a wonderful piece of art.

-Lani