Reviews for Surrender
Blue Winter Roze chapter 6 . 8/17
This is great. Hopefully you do end up countine this wonderful story
Blue Winter Roze chapter 5 . 8/17
Wow, full of drama. Awesome.
Blue Winter Roze chapter 4 . 8/17
Love it
Blue Winter Roze chapter 3 . 8/17
Love the friendship between Storm and Jean.
Blue Winter Roze chapter 2 . 8/17
Awesome chapter, love how Remy is able to fool so the hired mucsle. And how Storm had almost kissed with Remy. Love it.
Blue Winter Roze chapter 1 . 8/17
Poor Storm, great start. Espically on Remy's point of view that was nicely done
Guest chapter 6 . 4/23/2015
My heart hurts ...I'm glad I found this fic but that cliffhanger is gonna be the death of me
DC chapter 6 . 2/27/2011
I must have read this story at least a dozen times and it never gets old for me, even though it's more than a decade old. I hope you're still writing wherever you are and maybe one day you'll finish it.
StormingtheGambit chapter 6 . 3/29/2010
Even though I know it's been almost a decade since you wrote this... you should definitely continue it. It's such a big cliffhanger and a shame that the story isn't complete. :(

And close to 100 reviews- you know people are interested/it's a good story. :D
Sara chapter 6 . 2/26/2010
This story is so good, please update it. I need to know what happens with Ororo and Remy! You're killing me here!
NancyT chapter 6 . 4/1/2009
Please continue, hmm..
kendrat199 chapter 4 . 9/3/2008
Awe, poor Remy. Haha, Jubilee always makes me laugh.

kendrat199 chapter 3 . 9/2/2008
It was so funny. The song "Tired of Being Sorry" by Enrique Iglesias came on, and it was so perfectly matched up with the latter end of the chapter. I how Ororo isn't in goddess mode when she's with Remy, makes her more...human-if that makes sense. Haha congrats, you're getting reviews 7 years later!

kendrat199 chapter 2 . 9/2/2008
I Nathaniel Essex, it's amazing how when writers describe him through mere observation or dialogue, it sends a shiver down my spine. A definite villain, and the best imo (although I never read the comics, so...). Yay, onto the next chapter. Poor Remy, he can't ever get a break, can he?

kendrat199 chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
It's amazing that I haven't reviewed this chapter, perhaps it was the fact that I would wait to finish a story before adding a review. I was sad that they didn't add Remy in the movies, but the producers/directors also didn't add any personality to Ororo -shame, really. I'm so mad when she's written as an old spinster or a mere character who is used for advice and nothing more, I how you made her the questioning, awkward type around Remy. Did I mention I OreO fanfics? You should go off on a writing spree and add at least forty-five more chapters and more stories to satiate my hunger for more!