Reviews for Surrender
DC chapter 6 . 2/27/2011
I must have read this story at least a dozen times and it never gets old for me, even though it's more than a decade old. I hope you're still writing wherever you are and maybe one day you'll finish it.
StormingtheGambit chapter 6 . 3/29/2010
Even though I know it's been almost a decade since you wrote this... you should definitely continue it. It's such a big cliffhanger and a shame that the story isn't complete. :(

And close to 100 reviews- you know people are interested/it's a good story. :D
Sara chapter 6 . 2/26/2010
This story is so good, please update it. I need to know what happens with Ororo and Remy! You're killing me here!
NancyT chapter 6 . 4/1/2009
Please continue, hmm..
kendrat199 chapter 4 . 9/3/2008
Awe, poor Remy. Haha, Jubilee always makes me laugh.

kendrat199 chapter 3 . 9/2/2008
It was so funny. The song "Tired of Being Sorry" by Enrique Iglesias came on, and it was so perfectly matched up with the latter end of the chapter. I how Ororo isn't in goddess mode when she's with Remy, makes her more...human-if that makes sense. Haha congrats, you're getting reviews 7 years later!

kendrat199 chapter 2 . 9/2/2008
I Nathaniel Essex, it's amazing how when writers describe him through mere observation or dialogue, it sends a shiver down my spine. A definite villain, and the best imo (although I never read the comics, so...). Yay, onto the next chapter. Poor Remy, he can't ever get a break, can he?

kendrat199 chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
It's amazing that I haven't reviewed this chapter, perhaps it was the fact that I would wait to finish a story before adding a review. I was sad that they didn't add Remy in the movies, but the producers/directors also didn't add any personality to Ororo -shame, really. I'm so mad when she's written as an old spinster or a mere character who is used for advice and nothing more, I how you made her the questioning, awkward type around Remy. Did I mention I OreO fanfics? You should go off on a writing spree and add at least forty-five more chapters and more stories to satiate my hunger for more!

Elli Mac08 chapter 6 . 1/4/2008
This is one of the best remy and ororo fic ever!
Cercie chapter 6 . 6/26/2007
I love it. I would love to see more. Please update soon.
Serenearts chapter 6 . 4/3/2007
This was great! I love Remy and I adore Ororo so it was nice to see the two of them together! I also love how you played out Logan's character, it was very realistic! Please, please, please update soon!
Jackie chapter 6 . 7/22/2006
I just uber love this story, I've read it several times, and each time I read it I enjoy it more than the last time. I'm only sad that you never finished it. The realationship between ,

Remy, & Ro is off the chain. I wish we could have seen this story olayed out on the big screen. I hope one day you'll finish it. Until then I'll just keep enjoy the six chapters you gave us.

jackie
Elfkid chapter 6 . 3/16/2006
oh nuts! this can't be the end. and having been written 5 years ago, no hope for an update i take it? ;(
Elfkid chapter 3 . 3/16/2006
I can't leave this fic alone- it's enticing and angsty! a work of art, seriously!
Elfkid chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
you have grabbed my interest! your writing is not only a gift to fellow OreO shippers but to fanficdom as well. This story is flowing effortlessly and smoothly with no awkward pauses or gaps. I heart you pax!