Reviews for Forbidden, but not Forgotten
Very sweet
feelingcowgirlish chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Please continue;)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
moremoremoremoremore pleeeeeaaaaasssee pretty please!
Vl15 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
So sad.. I love em..
BigBuckDropper1014 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I think you totally need to add to this. This could be a magnificent story:) I love Em/Bella being together they're like the perfect couple!
Lady Isabella aka frosty1974 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
I really like this, you should turn it into a full story :) I am looking to write the perfect Emmett/Bella story and that was very thoughtful...
bookworm2009 chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
i don't think this should be just an one-shot...i think you should add to it. It's so sweet.
PirateTink chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Aww! That's so sweet, but also sad. I love the very last line. Emmett's so sweet and really cares for Bella here. Great job.
Max Swan chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
This is so cute! I really love Emmett and Bella together! Love this story it capture's a different side to Emmett.
NCMomof2 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Oh really liked it...nice to see something differnt in the mix v/s the Bella/Edward, Bellas/Jacob, or Bella/Jasper, of which I love them all, but interesting to add Emmett in the mix. And why not give Rosalie another reason to dislike Bella, lol? Keep it coming...but we do need the storyline behind what Emmett is now feeling for Rosalie and how has he been hiding these growing emotions from Edward?
EmmettsTeddyBear123 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Its so sweet! love it
Chloe chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
It's really detailed, and interesting. But what about Rosalie...if you read Eclipse you'll come to understand she needs Emmett. Other than that, I think it's really good-Crazykennedy4 has a real talent. Can't wait for another chapter!