Reviews for Move
ManicTater chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
LOL! I can't believe they did that to John! He had barely ceased speaking and then he is on a spaceship!
MaggieL80 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
I read this before I watched the episode...if I hadn't I would have thought poor Sheppard died in the desert a hero. But after watching the episode, I had the hope of discovery and rescue, and living a hero. Nice tag. Well written. Always a sucker for a happy ending.
Kryan810 chapter 3 . 1/6/2009
lol, great ending!
Mirwalker chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
Wonderful ending! It takes skill not to overprescribe events for your audience... :-)

Meanwhile, I'm slowly working my way through your 5th Sheppard arc story. (yea!)
godsdaughter77 chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
Nice additional chapters and interesting ending ;)
BlondieChemGirl chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
Okay - Not fair. Hope you can fill in the holes someday. BlondieCG
BlondieChemGirl chapter 2 . 1/5/2009
I'm so glad you added to this tag. It has so much potential. On to ch. 3. Thanks again. BlondieCG
Raven2004 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
So glad you did this! After seeing Vegas, I thought there would be a possibility that Sheppard would live. I'm happy that you put that idea into a story!

TheNaggingCube chapter 2 . 1/5/2009
Interesting... keep it coming!
highonscifi chapter 2 . 1/5/2009
I didn't realize that this story was multiple chapters! This is great!
jasminesmommy chapter 2 . 1/5/2009
he will wind up a major. i just cant imagine him in the science section for anything other than a lightswitch.
Negolith chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Thank you! I'll never get tired of reading tags for this episode, even ones where he dies. Loved how John's good old limbic system was telling him to move, but the body just wouldn't cooperate. Very believable.
Pocus chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Nice fic. Atlantis needs John and he needs Atlantis!
dunnia chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
I really like your version about the ending of vegas, more than his dead. I'll guess in the epi he died at the end. they don't show it but I'm sure. That's what made me sad because I don't wanna see any shep dying, equal what reality. So your great story tells me how it could end if we would see a continue. Thanks for this. I'll really enjoyed reading it. And your style, like it too.
Annie866 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Nice nice tag to the episode. Seeing Sheppard all hurt and alone on the desert floor really depressed the hell out of me so I'm glad to read this story. I'm also glad that somehow, someway, Sheppard ended up in Atlantis.