Reviews for The Only Boy
juicebox12 chapter 5 . 4/29/2011
You are jsut so fun and cute these stories make me happy on a bad day and i want you to keep up the good work!
Juliet Potter chapter 13 . 4/5/2011
I'll read Midday Moon, but I will always miss this amazing story. Maybe you could write an epilouge? For the sake of your readers? Please?
Juliet Potter chapter 12 . 4/5/2011
Grr. You just can't end it and not expect people to growl at you! ;D
Juliet Potter chapter 11 . 4/5/2011
Aw. Sadness. You can't have writer's block! It ruined my LIFE! (Not life, just the few seconds it took to read this then move on to the net chapter, but like Alice, I love dramatic effect...)
Juliet Potter chapter 10 . 4/5/2011
It's nice to see families get over fighting from a 30 year old kid, (I've never said that before...)
Juliet Potter chapter 9 . 4/5/2011
No idea how you come up with these things... Strange, but I've (by accident) read stranger... I can't get enough of this! :D
Juliet Potter chapter 8 . 4/5/2011
I can't tell you how much Alice's character comes alive in this for me. I almost got to meet Ashley Greene, (I didn't get to though...sadness) but this was still better than that! Duuude! :D
Juliet Potter chapter 7 . 4/5/2011
This scared me the slightest bit... But I still couldn't help but burst out laughing! Renesmee would be proud! ;)
Juliet Potter chapter 6 . 4/5/2011
Once again...I can't stop laughing at this! Duuude... You need to get something published! Seriously! I'd be the first to buy it!
Juliet Potter chapter 4 . 4/5/2011
You have NO idea how hard I laughed at this! "You are going to freak in 3...2...1!" Hahahahahahaha I love this!
Juliet Potter chapter 4 . 4/5/2011
#1- You. Are. AMAZING! I love this sooo much! I couldn't have written it any better! Keep 'em coming! I'm also deeply in love with Twilight...so this works perfectly.

#2- I want you to review this new story I'm writing called Renesmee and Silk: The Best of Friends. Tell me if it's Nessie worthy! Thanks!
Social-Murderer chapter 12 . 9/2/2009
No! PLease dont end it.
barbie.pink.britt chapter 5 . 8/7/2009
hahah its so chesy.
amanda chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
hey...okay this is a pretty good story exept for that u make jacob seem to much like edward. that awl. thanks.
Little Orange Frog chapter 3 . 8/5/2009
geez, what a jerk. i would hate to have to date someone like that.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »