Reviews for Road Rage
Reader101w chapter 3 . 4/9/2011
Great story,

Another addition to the team? At least the tweebettes can take care of themselves.

You really have a good streak for ending punchlines, and this story was no exception.

Keep up the very good writing that you do,

reader101w
LTAOZFAN chapter 3 . 1/17/2009
That's a marvelous nickname for Stacy & Tracy - "The Tweebettes!" I love it! It is also nice to see that even with Motor Ed hanging over their shoulders, Tim & Jim were able to slip a few traps into that suit for the booby who wears it.

Considering that Ron really got hurt on this mission, I'm a bit surprised that Kim didn't shave Ed's head on general principles. But the idea of making him behave by threatening to give him the Telly Savalas treatment is perfectly in character for the "Kim Possible" TV series.

Since Motor Ed knows Kim is a "stop-the-badguys" heroine, and he knows nothing about Stacy & Tracy, it is logical that Kim act as the distraction to let the Tweebettes close in on the target. Kim is sharp enough to figure this out, and willing to do it. Again, this sounds just right for the character.

Yes! A battle-suited Rufus to foul up Ed's suit! The way Ron appeals to his friend to get into the smelly thing is good. If it is to help Ron and/or Kim, the little guy will tackle anything. I like the way you use Rufus in this story.

A minor personal point. I cannot understand why so many people use "impacted" in writing and speaking these days, instead of "struck" or "hit." Short, pithy words always work well in a tense situation.

The way you bring this story back to the feelings of Anne Possible about Tim & Jim having girlfriends, which is where it started, is nice. The dialog with Stacy & Tracy's father is good, too. All in all, sir, this is a well-written and enjoyable story that also makes a number of points about all the characters. I hope you do well in the "Fanny Awards!"

LTAOZFAN

"Them's my views, amen, so be it."

"Treasure Island," by R. L. Stevenson
James MacPherson chapter 3 . 1/15/2009
Never mess with the Tweebs or the Tweebettes (Nice nickname from Kim). I have to agree that the Tweebettes are like the Tweebs in almost every way. They don't listen well, but they came through in the end.

Good battle in the junkyard. The Tweebs can build almost anything with almost anything.

The protective big sister was a good touch for Kim. Making sure that her brothers don't get hurt.

It would be really great and funny for Kim to use the holo-projector on the Tweebs as payback for everything they did to her. *Evil sinister and sadistic laugh*

I shall continue to look for more installments in the 'Fast Track' universe.
spectre666 chapter 3 . 1/14/2009
Nice ending. Poor Anne, a fine cook in a family that has gained a five star chef. there's not even a contest, much less a competition. (G) Nice work on the tweebettes. While not as technologically terrifying as the tweebs, they show great potential.

Thanks

Spectre
Michael Howard chapter 3 . 1/14/2009
Ron's lack of focus. Rufus keeping him awake. The proper way to motivate a naked mole rat. Plenty of highlights here in this satisfying conclusion to the latest adventure from the Fast Track Universe.

As always, looking forward to what comes next!
daccu65 chapter 3 . 1/14/2009
So the Hopkins twins helped Kim save the day, and their boyfriends. Kim continues to plot her revenge on the tweebs and Anne struggles to come to terms with her sons growing up. All in all, real life, for the KP universe.

A fun tale to read. Although I would have liked to see someone cut the mullet.

Keep on writing.

daccu65
Katsumara chapter 3 . 1/14/2009
Fantastic ending to "Road Rage", waveform! Absolutely loved it. Ron was really feeling those aftereffects of that slam to the head, wasn't he? Good thing the tweebettes were there, eh? I loved that by the way. Great nickname from Kim; the tweebettes. Leaves me to wonder just how much they like the tweebs, eh? I wonder if Anne and Nathan will have to worry about them like James had to worry about Kim, if you know what I mean. I loved Kim's unspoken threat too. That was great.

I'm definitely looking forward to more of your Fast Track Series. The more that comes out, the better it gets, and that's hard to do, especially when it's already great! Keep up the fine work, waveform!
Shrike176 chapter 3 . 1/14/2009
Great ending. It seems the Tweebettes (nice name) have proven they can handle the Possible families rather eccentric lifestyle, though I doubt they'll be asked to join the team anytime soon. :)

Good way to wrap things up in the epilogue, nice to see the families getting along. I was a little disappointed the holo-projector didn't make an appearance, hope to see that in a future story. On one hand, it seems like the Tweebs have it easier, since their dates don't get the mad scientist lecture like Kim's did; on the other hand, skipping grades (making you much younger than your classmates) is going to make things harder in itself.

While you can clearly write a good original villain, any chance of seeing one of the other KP villains making a reappearance; I always enjoy DNAmy's army of mutant cuddlebuddies in action.

At any rate, great writing, can't wait to see what comes next!
screaming phoenix chapter 3 . 1/14/2009
These little vignettes in the lives of Kim, Ron, and the extended family are a joy to read. The interaction between the tweebettes and tweebs was funny and touching. Their solution to Motor Ed was inspired and even Rufus got in the act. You truly made this a family affair.

I loved the protective big sister talk Kim had with the girls when it was all over. I agree with Tracy, what would Kim do if she didn’t like them?

You have to let Kim get the tweebs with the holo-projector. It would be sweet payback for what they did to her during her date with Josh in ‘Blush’.

I await, in happy anticipation, the next installment in your ever expanding and ever enjoyable ‘Fast Track’ universe.
CajunBear73 chapter 3 . 1/14/2009
Yeah, Kim's got plans for that holo-projector, doesn't she? LOL! What comes around goes around Tweebs... LOL!

Great battle at the junk yard. The dual Tweebs did good with distractions, tactics and gadgets against Ed. As for Rufus' problem, I think the coffee that was in that old can probably didn't have authentic Colombian in it...

Kim gave out some pretty good advice in here. Ron just forgot about the timing of it all and the Tweebettes may have more to worry about than Jim and Tim's mom...

Anne and Nathan are kindred spirits with their children, but I think each set of twins is in good hands with the other. Just sit back and watch them grow up as you keep your hand in it all.

And it should make life a bit more interesting for Kim and Ron too.

CB73
Sentinel103 chapter 3 . 1/14/2009
Bring on the projector W F, Kim so wants to do this after all those embarassing times she had to live through.. I suppose this was the conclusion. I think it was well done. I enjoyed it tremendously.

Thanks again, Oh I hope that the salvage yard guys took their time getting the mullet headed moron out of his armor, nothing like having to go the can for about 10 hours.

Larry (Sentinel 103)
LTAOZFAN chapter 2 . 1/12/2009
Well, Motor Ed may be "seriously" screwy, but he's not stupid. The twins are up against somebody who can outthink them, and disarm their shut-off device. This sitch is getting a bit tense! And now one of Ed's boys has clouted Ron & put him down for the count? Hoo, BOY, I don't want to think about what Kim is going to do to Ed once she gets her hands on him.

I like the way you included Rufus as a key factor. The little guy is really good at finding things and opening an entrance. After all, his first task, in Kim's first Mission to rescue Mr. Paisly, involved a very young Rufus unlocking the gate to the estate. And it looks as if Stacy and Tracy have a trick or two up their sleeves to aid in things. They sound like the right sort of girls to associate with Jim & Tim.

This story is moving nicely, and filling us in on more of the future you have planned for the Possible/Stoppable families. I like it! But I am wondering about just how this will all end. The next chapter will be much anticipated by me . . . and other readers too, I am certain.

LTAOZFAN

"Them's my views, amen, so be it."

"Treasure Island," by R. L. Stevenson
James MacPherson chapter 2 . 1/11/2009
Seriously, Motor Ed isn't as dumb as the hair style leads anyone to believe.

One rule is to never trust a genius, especially if that genius is so willing to built you something, after you capture them. And somehow, Motor Ed actually followed that rule.

I'm surprised that Jim and Tim didn't plan for any more sabotage in the case that Motor Ed discovered any of them.

Now it's time for Stacy and Tracy to save the day. Motor Ed is about to be humiliated, yet again.

The next chapter should be very exciting.
spectre666 chapter 2 . 1/11/2009
Very funny, and very IC. The tweebs may be geniuses, but they do overlook things. Re: Ron having to tell them to put the battery in correctly. Anytime the tweebs are kidnapped, a "Ransom of Red Cloud" anticipation kicks in. You're workng on it. The girlfriends may just be able to handle the tweebs. After all, they have the right idea. Not pouts, but pounding.

Thanks

Spectre
Michael Howard chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
The time has come for Stacy and Tracy to show if they've really got what it takes to hang with Possibles on a regular basis, so bring on Chapter Three quickly please.

P. S. I'm going to agree with an earlier reviewer and request an occasional reminder about how far after Kim and Ron's high school graduation each of your stories takes place.