Reviews for Behind the Scenes
Guest chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
GREAT! Loved the story. Keep it up. Make more. Sorry I'm tired... again I enjoyed reading it very much, thank you.
Kail-Mello chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
lol, that was very unique. i like natsuki's point of view. it made me laugh throughout the whole thing :D thnx for the great read luv it.
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
Awesome stories. You're a great writer.
Sephiroth owns u all chapter 3 . 5/14/2011
Awesome Story
PeaceLoveFairytales chapter 3 . 3/10/2011
Okay so... this is my first review in my whole life, but I've just read the 3 chapters and my only thought at the very end was: simply beautiful and stunning.

I really liked the interaction between these two. It's gorgeous how you showed the current state of the relationship. They were not out and proud yet, because of business, but you let the reader (or at least me) know, that they sure will be out and proud in the (not to far) future. And the fact, that they didn't show their relationship in public led to a lot of small sweet gestures between them.

Serious you did more than a good and cute job with these small things. My heart bounced, when I've read the scene with the imprints of the lip gloss on the glasses of both, which led to 2 indirect kisses. Or the scene where Shiz stroked unobtrusive over Nats spine (over an hour, jeez). They've noticed every small sign between them and that's the reason why I've had to smile and grin the whole time, while I've read your fic. I could feel how every gesture sprayed sparks between ShizNat and I'm glad that you clearly could point out, that there is a really enormous love (besides the lust *cough*).

Furthermore, your switch between the POV was also great and I loved it to read the thoughts of both. Espacially Nats POV was hilarious (the hotel boys, the buying of the dress from the friend and what she thought about it, the glee to surprise Shiz and so on). You gave them a background for their relationship and it was really good for the story, that a few years since the Carneval had passed. They've definitely grown up and also the love they've felt for eachother (no teenage angst, thank god).

Jessica was a nice and funny addition. I liked her.

Aaaah, they were so lucky, that they had eachother... your fic make me feel happy, that I want to cry. Thank you very much and keep up the good work.

PS: Congrats to your engagement. It's nice that in your country also gay people can get married (in my country too, though, the whole wedding-thing, that's not for me, I think). I wish you and your fiancée a happy future and a wonderful wedding day (and night... plus honeymoon ;D).
zeitgeistx chapter 3 . 12/17/2010
My first thought is that this fic is toooo sexy. And of course I meant it in a good way :) Your writing is meticulous and colorful at the same time. I look forward to reading your other works and I hope that you will continue to churn out such excellent stuff!
AsukaTenjou chapter 3 . 8/7/2010
They act so cute lol yes i think that shizuru would be insatiable lol
Me chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
Wonderful story; very well written and enjoyable. I loved the dialogue, and interactions, too. *grins*
chum-sa chapter 3 . 5/8/2010
Thank for sharing the story! hope that to see u again.
colorfulsunrise514 chapter 3 . 4/6/2010
An excellent story. How I do love the mischievous Shizuru. :)
LunarMiko07 chapter 3 . 3/30/2010
Great story. I really love how Natsuki and Shizuru flirt with each other even though they've been together now. It's just so darn cute!
lurk-a-lot chapter 3 . 3/19/2010
Beautiful imagery. Lovely fluff, & some great smut too! Thanks! _
ALEXISSA2 chapter 3 . 3/17/2010
Great chapter!

Love every moments of it and Jessica should get a girl/boyfriend cause she's missing out. LOL

Looking forward to the next update, PPMS and thanks.
dsaANON chapter 3 . 3/16/2010
seriously luv this fic and esp like the bit wif the line "I would very much like to do things to your body that would frighten a lesser human being." hehehe

thnx for the update!
elfspirit7 chapter 3 . 3/15/2010
AWESOME! Please update as soon as you can, can't wait to read the next chapter XD!