Reviews for Father and Daughter
poopname11 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
DracoxHermione? F*cking nope.
Rosajean chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I'm not a big fan of Ron in general (neither am I a fan of Draco/Hermione stories much) but I really loved this piece. You made me like Ron in this story, which is generally quite impossible for me. Well done!
amama123 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
love the different look...these things are always fromdraco's POV...this was refreshing :)
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I do like it, It was the first Draco is Rose's father fic I have ever read.
Valar Morghulis chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Very nice... even if Ron is slightly OOC by a) being the bigger man, and b) not killing someone when he found out. Oh, and if you're beginning to get sick of my reviews... too bad, I'm still going.
Splash123 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
This is a GREAT fic. Family is way more than DNA. Awesome job!
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
I know what you mean in your AN but I just feel so sorry for Draco ): x Smaginn
T.Beedle chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
lol nice
Heartsday chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
I was a bit frightened when I figured out it was Draco's baby, but you made it work. It's only because I'm canon-crazy that I never read Dramione. This was really cute, kudos to you for impressing my stubborn ways! :)
PokieDots chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
I really loved this! So true, that he beat him. Poor Ron, yet he really did win
KittyScarlet chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Wow. I have never read a story where Draco was Rose's dad. But this is nice, and cute - And, your AN at the end is quite true.
MadeNew chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
I agree with what you say about family, and I think it was very well done. I hate the idea of Rose not being Ron's, I really do...
joske chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
very nice story, and you're absolutely right, i hate those stories too, only i think that ron would never let it slide, he's a passionate man, he'd blame himself, but he would never ever just say nothing, it's not in his nature
Alquimista chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
The part Ron-Rose is good, but the part Hermione-Ron-Draco... args... is totally unfair to Ron... Hermione cheat on Ron and only have blessings... Ron is cheated and have to live with it... It's a pitiable Ron...

Maybe it will be better if Ron tell Hermione:

'Yes, I know you are a cheater, don't worry, I'll love Rose, but you must know I have killed Draco... You know your actions have led him to his death, right?... Now, we both have something you feel guilty about.'

Much better!
Expecting Rain chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Aww, very cute and well-done. Yay Ron! This was a really good exploration of the whole "nature vs nurture" thing as well as the Dramione possibility.