Reviews for Fighting For What's Meant to Be
JJ chapter 9 . 2/19/2015
Heartbreaking. Please update this soon.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/13/2014
Uhmm...just found this story and I love it. I know it's been forever since you last updated but any chance you may continue with the story? :) - miakeila
GoodGirlGoneBad1984 chapter 9 . 10/22/2012
I just found this story and would love to see it updated.
sunshine chapter 9 . 7/12/2011
Hey, its been a while :)

So I was trying to find you but you changed your pen name. So what happend to BL4EVER? I see you have turned into a Brulian, which is fine, Im not here to hate on you. Great that you were able to let go. (I still havent, lol) So I guess this story probably wont be finished, or at least not for a while. So just wanted to let you know, I will be waiting :) I wish you luck with your other stories, yes, even the Brulian ones, lol. Ok, take care :)
Elle0712 chapter 9 . 6/8/2011
Ah HA, i have found you!

My goodness do you know how hard it was to find this story, the sad thing about it, was the fact that the story was in my list of brucas stories in my bookmarks. But i do have a very, very good excuse i have many bookmarked brucas stories. haha.

anyways why have you not updated, its been what, ok i went to check and its been a while. Well not that long its been since 09 so thats not bad but seriously what have you not updated you left us all at such a good spot. You can not just leave us with that.

So with the last chapter ending like this, i was thinking very hard what i think she was meaning. I have read this story before, this being my second time i thought i must review. I think i didn't last time because i didn't have an account or something like that. Sorry going off subject, anyways like i was about to say, i think that maybe Brooke had a kid, she either has the kid and the kid is in New York though i doubt she would just leave that child and move back down to Tree hill with out the child. Or she gave the child up, or she had a miscarriage. But there is also so much more it could be.

For the words "I gotta tell him...He needs to, he deserves to know" mean so much but i believe it has to believe in the more reasonable answer and that is that she had a child and he was the father, for that is mostly what most put as the secret. But also the answer could be why she left, a child would be one, but maybe she was sick or it was because of something Peyton did.

I also want to add i would love to slap that crazy Peyton. If i was Brooke i would certainly not care or want to be friends with Peyton because Peyton is the most one-sided best friend, and selfish. She believe she does no wrong. I would not care for if Peyton is mad that i had left.

It saddens me that Brooke feels so sad and guilty that she left, and never said goodbye to Peyton, after all Peyton did would have done the same.

Anyways enough of my rant about how i - in a very nice word- dislike Peyton.

But i have to say i am so excited to find out what it is. I wish you would update but if you do not, and never finish i must say i enjoyed this story very much. Thank you for sharing.

-Danielle
bjq chapter 9 . 12/22/2009
What does Lucas deserve to know? Will Peytwhore tell Lucas why Brooke broke up with him? Will Brooke and Lucas get back together? Will Brooke find a new love? Will Jake and Rachel return? SO MANY MORE QUESTIONS? CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE!
neodeu chapter 8 . 10/29/2009
What does Lucas need to know? What did Peytwhore do to Brooke? Why is Victoria a Bitch? Will Lucas and Brooke work it out? Will Peyton realize how she broke a friendship and tore 2 people apart and hurt 3(JAKE)? Will Brookes company be okay? Can't wait to find out!
neodeu chapter 9 . 10/9/2009
What does Brooke need to tell Lucas? Will Peyton and Lucas get a divorce? Wheres Jake? Will Lucas and Brooke get back together?
dianehermans chapter 9 . 7/7/2009
please update
imjustwriting chapter 9 . 7/5/2009
I love this story and I MISS this story! So please, please, PLEASE update soon! What does Brooke need to tell Lucas? Update, update, update! :D
BDavis427 chapter 9 . 6/25/2009
So I just read this entire story today and as always, I fell in love with it. I love every single thing you post. I can't wait to read more and I have a feeling what Brooke has to tell Lucas has to do with why she ran away in the first place...a pregnancy perhaps? I could be totally off but from the very beginning I had a feeling that Brooke was hiding something huge...anyways, I just wanted to let you know that I love this story too and can't wait to read more. Please update as soon as you can!
cRaZyGuRl093 chapter 9 . 6/20/2009
Great story :DD

No cliffhanger :/

...though i cant wait to find out what she needs to tell Lucas :)

Cant wait for the next one :0)
Withmyheadintheclouds chapter 9 . 6/18/2009
Great story! I loved it. Hope you update soon...
Princesakarlita411 chapter 9 . 6/17/2009
wow i really enjoyed reading this fic

peyton not gonna have a baby is she?

will lucas learn the truth ?

will julian be in this and make lucas jealous?
tanya2byour21 chapter 9 . 6/17/2009
Oh please post more soon. I need to know what she is talking about. Please please please post more soon.

Tanya