Reviews for The Girl from Forks
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
keep up the good work
BoOkSaReMyLyF chapter 15 . 8/27/2010
oh! i love this story! i love how u used the key things of twilight (e.g. getting hurt by a man and breaking leg) but twisted them! GOOD JOB!
Elizie chapter 15 . 8/1/2009
aw!

they are SUCH a cute couple!

thx for writing!

i luved it!
mama2mnj chapter 16 . 7/29/2009
oh i loved both of these stories! they were wonderful!
melibaskie chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
is pretty good actually i think is better than mine cos my one is SO bad. and i LOVE it!
justm chapter 15 . 6/20/2009
love it! It was a great story! you did a great job!
FadsandPhases13 chapter 15 . 6/14/2009
That was by far one of the most touching stories i have ever read! The way you wrote it...what happens...how it happens...oh it was just... IM SPEECHLESS! Well there is just one thing i can say now... OME! :)

Oh and plz read my new moon fanfic i just finished and plz review! It is called "My Personal Darkness" Thx!
Double Spell chapter 6 . 2/2/2009
*~I walked in to find the most horrid movie in the history of the universe playing on the plasma screen.

"Gosh, Alice, how many times have you seen this piece of crap?" he asked."Shut up, it's sad," Alice said, tears welling up in her big dark eyes.~*

O.o what is it! i wanna know what that movie is! lol
AliceRulesMyWorld chapter 16 . 1/30/2009
you're writing does NOT suck!
sheilaDances chapter 7 . 1/30/2009
kk the story is awesome but i just want to say sometin concerning something alot of authors do. Ok obviously got twilight or new moon or eclipse or breaking dawn but hello when she reads it the charcters are named edward adn bella and they describe exactly what they look like and their personalities and their cars and there parents and their siblings and i dont think shed take that as a big coincidence so like she would get freaked out lol
Head-In-the-Clouds10 chapter 16 . 1/29/2009
Hey, I would love you to read my story, "Maria's Awakening." It's not finished but I still think its reviewable. If you have a chance. I do disgree tih you for one thing, I like your writing.

Thank-you

JASPERxHALE-YES chapter 15 . 1/21/2009
i love

keep writing
Dazzle Me Again chapter 15 . 1/20/2009
Ooh, I loved this - and The Boy from Alaska, of course. I absolutely love reading on Edward's point of view, I guess it's because the books are written in Bella's (with the exception of Jake's in BD).

Anyway, back to topic. You did an amazing job with this and I loved it. Just to sum it up. Lol.

Have a wonderful day!