Reviews for Through Another's Eyes
amyc97 chapter 16 . 1/29
Please please please please finish this! Couldn't wait to read the next chapter only to realise it's not been posted:(
ambernls chapter 16 . 1/10
I realize it has been forever since you stopped writing this, but I am so hoping that you received this review and it inspires you to continue.
I have enjoyed reading this easily as much as I enjoyed reading Hunger Games itself. From the moment that you mentioned that you would be continuing with Catching Fire and Mockingjay, I was ecstatic with the idea of getting Peeta's perspective on those events as well. I am assuming that those books didn't happen either, but I am really hoping but you find time to continue them. I am only sorry that you will not be able to publish these properly as they are not your original characters, because they are completely worthy of being published.
QuickiChicki chapter 16 . 12/31/2013
Thoroughly enjoyed your story! I know something must have happened to stop you from finishing it. I hope you are ok. You did a great job capturing Peeta's pov.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/20/2013
Read through all 16 chapters in one night to find its not finished! Please finish it! I love how you write Peeta's POV, it fits perfectly with how his character is written in the books. Please Please add more chapters :)
Guest chapter 16 . 12/17/2013
I only stumbled across this today (Dec 2013) only to realise that you never finished the story! Or at least, didn't post it on here! It's so intriguing and I'm devastated that I can't continue reading it :(
Hannah chapter 16 . 12/12/2013
Wow! This is incredible! I wish there was more!
Ashleem64 chapter 8 . 12/4/2013
Love this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
hi i love your fanfiction but i have just see that you havent update in a lot of time so i would like to know if you're not going to update more please
NaraSuna4ev chapter 16 . 11/24/2013
Noo Noo you have to finish it *cries out in desperate crying voice* noo you have to
kosynchrogirl chapter 16 . 11/16/2013
Hey this is incredible! Please write, I known it has been a long time. But it is so good. I forgot I was reading fanfiction. I loved every word in it. Please write more, you are truly talented for being able to write this, as amazingly as you have. You truly have a gift. Great job
Guest chapter 16 . 11/14/2013
Are you EVER going to finish this? It's been 3 years, but I just started reading it and I NEED to know how it ends.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/30/2013
Wheres the next chptr
annmarie.medina chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Yea this is so awesome! So well written... But so sad that you stopped. any chance you'll ever finish? I hope you do, I'll be waiting!
HawkwardDolphin chapter 16 . 8/26/2013
I kept forgetting this was fanfiction as I read it. It is utterly amazing! I would ask you continue it, but since it's been 3 years, I don't thunk you would write more. :( thanks for sharing this much with us though! I loves it!
erinacea chapter 16 . 8/21/2013
Wow, wonderful story! It's a pity you stopped. You've got real talent - there were times (lots of them) when I forgot you were describing scenes we weren't shown in the books because the story flowed so naturally, filled the gaps perfectly that I kept thinking, "This. This is exactly what it must have been like, there's no other way!" So now I'm convinced the boy was called Obel and that Peeta made friends with him like Katniss with Rue (nice parallel!) and that he killed Julius and that girl in exactly the way you described.

"The end is coming however much I wish it weren't." Heh. Ironic in hindsight.

I'd beg you to continue but after three years I rather see the uselessness of that. Still, whatever you're doing now, I hope you've kept writing. It would be a pity to let such talent go waste.

Thanks for sharing!