Reviews for Through Another's Eyes
Follow Your Path chapter 16 . 4/19
Absolutely fantastic, I can only express my profound agony at the fact that you never managed to finish this breathtaking story. There is no doubt at all this would fly off the bookshelves at an alarming rate, it was that good I was gripped until the end. I only hope that you are still around and have become the successful novelist you should be alas unfortunately I can't think of any other reason you would have stopped writing this story unless you were physically unable, you put your heart and soul into it. Amazing work wherever you are.
catpyjamas chapter 16 . 2/21
i may sound mean, but i promise im a smol soul who is generous. anyways i was in the middle of the fanfic when my computer died, and i started screaming, sigh. after my laptop recharged, i tried looking for this fanfic BUT CAME TO NO AVAIL, AND I WAS SO SAD. so i choked down my tears and searched up hunger games, peeta pov. that was a mistake, i clicked on this story thinking it was the same story (i forgot the title of this fanfic) and clicked on chapter 9 (that was where i left off) as i continued reading i realized that, the fanfic sucked. it really did, and sob because i was wondering what tee f happened to this wonderful piece. i quit on the fanfic, ate some soup and cried a little more. BUT I FOUND THIS FANFIC AGAIN AFTER LIKE A DAY AND IM SO HAPPY, SO CONTINUE ON YOU BEAUTIFUL SOUL, FLY FREE. AND NOW I JUST CHECKED THE LAST TIME YOU UPDATED, 2010?! IM SOBBING, OML
LeknaWorshipper chapter 15 . 2/16
VERY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
LeknaWorshipper chapter 16 . 1/19
Where is the next chappie? It's going well.
Zenith Relaxation chapter 12 . 8/16/2015
Disappointed. Can't believe you let Cato live...
Zenith Relaxation chapter 2 . 8/15/2015
I literally hate Peeta's mom. Like I can't get over the fact that the woman that gave birth to you practically says you have no chance of survival.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/14/2015
Ok so I know this is like way late but WRITE MORE
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
Thanks for being original. That's what Fanfiction's all about. The more original the better. I haven't read it yet but I hope most of it is original because I've already read S, Collin's story.
Melissa72 chapter 16 . 1/14/2015
Thanks for writing Peeta's POV:) He's such a sweetie:) Hope you finish the fic soon:) God bless
Anonymouse chapter 16 . 1/9/2015
Please please please update
I love this
Smart cookie 101 chapter 7 . 1/2/2015
Loooove the story. You really show how Katniss doesn't deserve Peeta he is Sooo caring and selfless. Personally if I were peeta I would have given up on Katniss a long time ago
HUNGER FOR THE HUNGER GAMES chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
love it
Jen chapter 16 . 6/3/2014
I wish you'd finish :(
amyc97 chapter 16 . 1/29/2014
Please please please please finish this! Couldn't wait to read the next chapter only to realise it's not been posted:(
ambernls chapter 16 . 1/10/2014
I realize it has been forever since you stopped writing this, but I am so hoping that you received this review and it inspires you to continue.
I have enjoyed reading this easily as much as I enjoyed reading Hunger Games itself. From the moment that you mentioned that you would be continuing with Catching Fire and Mockingjay, I was ecstatic with the idea of getting Peeta's perspective on those events as well. I am assuming that those books didn't happen either, but I am really hoping but you find time to continue them. I am only sorry that you will not be able to publish these properly as they are not your original characters, because they are completely worthy of being published.
1,267 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »