Reviews for Through Another's Eyes
Veronyka18 chapter 16 . 4/23/2012
First of all, I really like your story. It's awesome to read Peeta's perspective and especially since you know how put Peeta's character so well!

Second, why haven't you updated! I can't wait to read more! Please, please update, this is so good 8]

Awesome story really! :)
THG lover chapter 16 . 4/22/2012
write the next chapter plzzzzzz!
Veronyka18 chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
Ahhh, Gale came to visit :(

I would have never thought of that! Poor Peeta, and hideous mother, I just feel like punching her );

Great chapter again!
Veronyka18 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Oh my! That was so good!

Great chapter, you totally write the character of Peeta so well.

Great chapter!
Wolf9lucky chapter 16 . 4/13/2012
YOU SHOULD UPDATE! I am LOVING Peeta's point of view!
Meguxa chapter 16 . 4/13/2012
There's still hope that you would continue this history?
peanutbutterANGELIE chapter 16 . 4/11/2012
Great chapter! pretty pretty pretty pretty PLEASE update soon!
I am Miss Peeta Mellark 3 chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
Wow, you have done a fabulous job! You have portrayed Peeta's character exactly how I see him. I've always had a soft spot for Peeta, well done :)
EternallyPivots chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
Despite the fact that you've already written most of this, I'm hoping that you've made Peeta prefer Katniss without makeup on, which is how he manages to be so coherent in his interview.
EternallyPivots chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
Good :)
Ilovethehungergames chapter 16 . 4/8/2012
I want to say that this is seriously as good as the hunger games and I know its kinda hopeless cuz you haven't updated in 2 years but you should keep writing this! I know you are prob really busy but at least post like one more chapter so we know that you haven't completely given up on this. You have tons of comments from people who really want you to finish this so do it!
FINISH IT chapter 16 . 4/8/2012
Please finish this book it's so good! You prob just wanted to write the cave scenes and then stop writing the book but everyone wants you to finish it so please do!
silverdoe91 chapter 16 . 4/7/2012
PLEASE WRITE MORE! I noticed you haven't updated this story since 2010, but you HAVE TO finish this story! PLEASE! it's absolutely incredible...and it'll probably break my heart if you don't :(
Fernanda chapter 16 . 4/7/2012
hey!

I know it is completly useless complaining that you didn't finish the story (seeing that it has been more than a year) but I really wish you had.

Very well written, couldn't stop reading it.

congratulations.
silverdoe91 chapter 11 . 4/7/2012
The fight scene between Cato & Marvel was INTENSE! Very realistic portrayal of the careers. Also, I love this line: "They're as hungry for blood as the audience." I love how you keep putting emphasis on the cruel nature of the show, it helps the remind the reader just how horrible the games are.
1,275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »